The World of Uta No Prince Sama III

After what France told Algaia, time begun moving in an unusual manner in the world of dreams. Today, she is out to work with Aijima Cecil who will be meeting with Amakusa Shion. She starts her day by checking her phone first thing in the morning.

DAY 19 BEGINS

Algaia: Good morning texts... all from my Quartet Night babies... oh, except Camus. He's too edgy for this sh*t. LOL

Algaia giggles as she reads the text messages on her phone.

"I want to see you, but we both have work." – Ai

"My darling, make sure you eat a delicious breakfast" – Reiji

"Let's visit the cat shelter this week" – Ranmaru

Algaia: Aww Ranran!!! Ai-sama!! OMG. I'm fan girling early in the morning!! ♥♥ Wait, there's one from Tokiya too.

"Good morning, senpai. Last night, I watched a movie of yours with Mikaze-senpai. It was amazing." – Tokiya

Algaia: Awww!! I wonder what that movie is?! I wanna ask and reply but I have to get ready now.

Algaia prepares herself for today's meeting. The moment she stepped out of her room, Nanami Haruka is already there to greet her.

Nanami: Good morning, senpai! Let's work hard today again.

Algaia: Nanami, we're with Cecil today, aren't we? You two should date.

Nanami: E-Eh? Huh? S-Senpai!? R-Romance is strictly forbidden... >//////<

Algaia: Pfft... *laughs* (She may be annoying but teasing her is worth the fun, wait, am I being mean again???) Eh. Whatever. Let's go.

Nanami: Yes! :D

Algaia: (Ah it's so bright out today... I dislike it... I wanna remain in the shadows x_x)

While walking in the hallway, Cecil comes running from the other side with a bright smile on his face.

Algaia: Oh, there he is. :o

Cecil: Senpaaaaaaaaiiiiii!!! Good morning!!! I'm all ready to go! :D

Algaia: R-R-Right. You seem too excited. OvO;

Cecil: Definitely! I'll work hard today for STARISH :D

Nanami: Let's do our best, Cecil-kun. :D

Cecil: Yes, Haruka. ^_^

Algaia: >_> (If Cecil acted differently maybe I would like him... after all... TANNED ANIMU BOIZ ARE BOMB I MEAN JUST LOOK AT MY AOMINE DAIKI WILL YOU?)

Algaia proceeds outside where she sees Juha standing near a luxurious car.

Algaia: Oh, Juha-kun, what are you doing out here?

Juha: Out to drive for you, miss Algaia.

Algaia: J...JUHA???? O___O

Unexpectedly, Juha bowed his head with a kind smile as he spoke to Algaia in a polite tone of voice.

Cecil: What's the matter... senpai??

Juha: Please be seated. :)

Juha opens the car door for her and the other two. Algaia keeps giving Juha the confused look.

Algaia: Nooooo!! Where is the real Juha!? This can't be real!

As Cecil and Nanami got in, Juha walks up to her and whispers in her ear while smiling.