The World of Tokyo Ghoul V

DAY 68 BEGINS
THE WORLD OF TOKYO GHOUL [FINALE]

Belphegor (Sloth): Hey, take her~

Ayato: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Suzuya: Too bad you can't use your kagune hehe.

Belphegor: I'm actually envious.. look at how peaceful this princess is sleeping.

Belphegor, together with Suzuya Juzou, visited Algaia and Ayato's cell early in the morning. Algaia is still unconscious and Ayato is bound.

Belphegor: I should be the one sleeping right now.

Belphegor walked up to Algaia who was all tied up just as much as Ayato. He puts his pale hand on her cheek and touches her lips with his thumb.

Ayato: DON'T TOUCH HER.

Suzuya: Says whooo? *raises his scythe* I can cut you both down right but that won't be fun 😂

Belphegor: Hmm I'm not even Lust to begin with~ so relax buddy. *pats Ayato's shoulder* ^_^

Even though Belphegor's smile seemed "friendly", behind it was a cruel threat.

Belphegor: *yawns* Hurry up and take the girl now.

Suzuya guards while the other officers carried Algaia out of her cell leaving Ayato behind, yelling furiously for taking her.

Ayato: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? WHY ISN'T SHE WAKING UP?!

Belphegor: Ah, who knows? Maybe she turned into a sloth. Fufu~ *walks away*

Ayato: (He must've done something when he touched her lips. I wonder where they're taking Algaia?) Damn... damn it...!

Meanwhile...

Hayce: O.O Niisan?

A little version of Hayce stood in front of a young France/Alistair.

France: ? :O

Hayce: Heh~ niisan. You're soooo cute~ *throws his hands up* \(^O^)/

France: ~.~

Hayce: *hugs France* Niisan~ where's Hellios-niisan? Ah never mind. Let's play while waiting for niisan! ^w^

France: *smirks* Okay~ but first I gotta eat some icecream ;)

Hayce: Geez~ niisan stop with the icecream =.= you're turning dumb~ here, have some apple :D

The two brothers turned into their younger selves seems to have no idea of what has happened to them... and they somehow enjoy the peaceful time they're having together. From afar, the man who is responsible of turning them back into a child, "Julius", is watching them silently.

Julius: ...*holds out his clock mask* Look how happy these children are. How cruel time is... to take away the innocence of youth. *shuts his eyes close* That's why... my lady.. Algaia, you need to surrender to me to correct everything that has gone wrong.

His face was not seen as he speaks... his true identity remaining a mystery...

Going back to Algaia

Algaia: ...Where am I...?

Hellios: We meet again.

Algaia woke up in the same cell as Hellios. However, he still doesn't seem to be his usual self. He was smiling madly towards her and he was free, unlike her, who was bound against her own will.