The World of Tokyo Ghoul III

Algaia's point of view

When I opened my eyes, he was beside me. I couldn't see him clearly, as my vision is blurred. His voice calls out to me.. gently.. and then I would succumb to darkness and fall asleep once again.

How long.. how long have I been sleeping? Alistair.. France is waiting for me. He saved me. Now it's my turn to save him.

I would open my eyes from time to time.. and he would still be there. Now, I'm awake again.

"Algaia", he calls my name sweetly.

End of Algaia's POV

DAY 66 BEGINS

Algaia: France..?

Ayato: What? Dumbass, it's Ayato.

Algaia: Ayato..?

Her vision clears up and her eyes widened to find Ayato beside her. All this time, he's been aiding her after she lost consciousness because of her battle with Kaneki.

Ayato: O-Oi.. can you get up? Don't be reckless. You've been knocked out for quite some time now.

Algaia: What happened to everyone?!
Ayato: Don't suddenly shout!! 😤💢

Algaia: S-Sorry.. *glances at the table* (That mask.. is that my mask?)

Ayato: You're being held here at Aogiri's hideout. Eto insists on having you join our side.. Kaneki already did, but..

Algaia: But.. you don't want me to join?

Ayato: Duh. It's too risky for a dummy like you and my sis to be here, so get lost already. I am already bothered because I need to take care of you -___-

Algaia: Ahaha.. you complain yet you do it anyway.. you're just like Crow.

Ayato: (Why does her smile look so sad..?)

Kaneki: Nobody asked you to watch over her, Ayato.

Ayato: W-Wha..?! Eyepatch bastard, you wanna go?!?

Ayato acts aggresive, but his face is totally red out of embarrassment.

Algaia: Hahaha! Ayato, you're so like Touka! You tsundere siblings!

Kaneki: Touka-chan.. yeah. You're right Algaia-san.

Kaneki lets out a soft, small smile after taking off his mask.

Ayato: If you're gonna laugh like that, how can I get mad? Hmp. *crosses his arms, looks away, still blushing*

Algaia: Hahaha! Sorry, Ayato. :)

Kaneki: Algaia-san, Ayato-kun is correct. Aogiri is a risky place for you. I'd rather not let you join.

Algaia: Yeah. I won't join. In the manga, you didn't join Aogiri, instead you formed your own gang. But hey it's not THAT different so it kinda gets annoying when manga readers complain about this and that and blablabla when it's basically almost the same, the anime is just forced to skip A LOT of content and *continues rambling*

Kaneki and Ayato looks at each other.

Kaneki: I think she hasn't recovered completely yet..

Ayato: Yeah. But her body looks fine. So the problem must be her head.

Kaneki: *sigh*

Algaia: *almost done* so I'll stay at anteiku and protect Hinami and the others!

Ayato: You could've just said that, but you rambled about some manga and shit, are u fucking fine in the head?