The World of Akatsuki No Yona IV

Algaia became unconscious because of the mist that apparently put her to sleep. It seems that the mist was caused by Hayce and he took her to some place away from where she could be easily seen.

Hayce: ...Perhaps I can't take you right now; there is a war I must win first.

Unlike his usual calm and smiling face, Hayce seems upset right now. He says those words as he looks at her sleeping face.

Hayce: Unforgiveable.

Hayce seems to be speaking of someone, probably France, but the reason for his anger isn't exactly known right now. It could be because of France's amnesia... or it could be something else. Algaia, on the other hand, seems to possess the ability to see through the memories of people that she touches... just like what happened when she touched Crow and unexpectedly saw a portion of his memories.

A person from the shadows comes walking out... the path that he walks on slowly turns into ice.

Hellios II: Hayce... why did you...?

Hayce: Oh. Niisan.

Hayce looks at his elder brother as he smiles, Hellios, is as usual, emotionless. Hayce looks back to Algaia who is gently sleeping on a grassy field right next to Hayce.

Hayce: The bride can wait... the wedding is not soon yet.

Hellios II: The blue moon... huh.

DAY 38 BEGINS

When she opened her eyes, Algaia somehow heard Hayce's voice whisper to her ear, but he was no longer there. She sits down and sees the mist slowly fade away and the ice on the ground gradually melting.

"Once it is ripe, fate will harvest the key on the day of the blue moon"

Algaia: Huh...? Am I... imagining things...?

"...and when that day comes, I will come for you... my bride...~"

Algaia: Ugh... it's cold in here... but the fog seems to be clearing up... where am I..?

Meanwhile, on the other side of the cliff...

Jaeha: No good... I still can't find her anywhere... and I can't sense Shin-Ah or Zeno's presence anymore... I think they must've gone the opposite direction from us...

Hak: Tsk... that troublesome princess-

Yona: I'm worried about them... please... please keep them safe... (Father...)

Yun: Hey aren't you taking it easy? Why don't you say something...?

Juha: I have no reason to help you, I will not benefit from it.

Yona: Y-Yun...!! He still helped us get out of there... and we don't have the right to demand help from him but...

Kija: *pulls Juha up* ISN'T SHE YOUR MASTER?!

Juha: I am my own master. My twin brother is not in a good condition, he is currently weakened. I do not trust any of you; therefore I will not move from this spot and remain by his side.

Jaeha: *sighs* Stop fighting. It won't do us any good.

Hak: Calm yourself, white snake. We have to cool our heads and go back down there to find the first princess.

Yona: Take me with you this time!!

Hak: Alright.

Iris: Will you take me too? I can't stand being apart from Algaia-hime.