The World of Mystic Messenger V

"Good morning, beautiful"

Algaia heard the sweet and calming voice of V early in the morning. Her morning begins with V gently smiling at her.

"V...?" Algaia whispers his name, sounding a bit sleepy.

"Jihyun... call me Jihyun." V reaches his hand out to her face and caresses her cheek.

DAY 54 BEGINS
THE WORLD OF MYSTIC MESSENGER V [FINAL PART]

Algaia: Jihyun...

V: Yes? ^_^

Algaia: What happened here..? (V... his eyes seems alright)

She finds herself in a bedroom painted by the yellow sunlight. She could hear birds chirping outside, the curtains are gently dancing along with the wind. As she sits down, V looks at her in silence.

Algaia: Where am I?

V: Hush... don't ask. You'll be safe here, I'll keep you safe.

Algaia: What about Mint Eye..? Aren't you investigating them on your own for Rika..?

V: .........All I care about now is your safety.

Algaia: What about Saeran?!

V: ..? Why do you know-

Algaia: What about him?!

V: ...Please listen to me-

Algaia: Saeyoung will be sad if something happens to Saeran. I'm out of here.

She says with a sad look on her face as she storms out of the room. All V could do was reach his hand out to her, but she did not reach out to him. She tries to find the exit but it was as if she was running in circles. Every door she opens leads her back to the same room where V is.

Algaia: (What's going on..? Is this another dream... within a dream?)

V: All I want is to keep you safe. I don't want Rika to hurt another person.

As V keeps talking, Algaia keeps trying to leave through the door but it just takes her back to V.

Algaia: (This is getting creepy and annoying!)

V: 2 years gone... some years getting to know you.

Algaia: (What are you talking about now..?)

Algaia tries to leave through the door again... however, her attempts are futile. The instant she got back, V is standing behind her. As he spoke, she was startled and quickly faced him.

V: You're the only one left...

Algaia: H-Huh..?

V: Who can save me...

Algaia: (Are these... V's inner thoughts?) Jihyun... I... I can't—

All of a sudden, V pulled her close and embraced her.

V: Don't go... my butterfly...

Everything that Algaia has been feeling changed into nothing but tranquility. Being in V's arms calmed her down. She couldn't say anything else; she couldn't dare resist him as she doesn't want to make him sadder than he already is.

Instead, she slowly lifts her hands and embraces him back. She closes her eyes as she starts to talk in a soft tone of voice.

Algaia: It's been very hard for you... you've been suffering for so long too, haven't you...?