The World of Uta No Prince Sama VI

DAY 22 BEGINS

Algaia slept in the apartment where Quartet Night was staying at; she used Ai’s bed and Ai made Reiji move out of his own space so Reiji was the one who ended up sleeping on the sofa. Right now, she is still asleep… and her phone began to ring.

Ai’s bed was right across Ranmaru’s bed and Ranmaru who has had his back on her all this time finally turns over to look at her.

Ranmaru: Oi, turn your phone off, it’s ringing—(She’s still asleep?)

Her phone continues to ring and Ranmaru looks around the apartment. Reiji seems to be in the kitchen, Ai is also still asleep while Camus seems to have gone out. Ranmaru glances at her phone and then takes one last glance at her as he raised his brow.

Ranmaru: Guess I’ll answer it.

Ranmaru answered the call without even checking who was calling.

Ranmaru: What do you want so early in the morning?

Ittoki Otoya’s voice was heard over the phone and he sounded extremely shocked.

Ittoki: K-K-K-KUROSAKI-SENPAI?!?!?!?!!?!?!!???????????!!!!!!! O____O

He was too loud that Ranmaru had to move the phone away from his ears and he just suddenly decided to hang up and end the call.

Ranmaru: SO NOISY! *lies down again*

Meanwhile, on STARISH’s end…

Ittoki: W-W-W-W-W-WHAT DO I DO? K-K-K-K-KUROSAKI-SENPAI WAS… HE WAS-- @___@ DID I DIAL THE RIGHT NUMBER?

Syo: C-C-C-CALM D-D-DOWN O-O-O-OTOYA!!! T-T-TELL US WHAT HAPPENED!! @___@

Tokiya: Both of you need to calm down! -_-“

Jinguji: Yeah, I won’t be surprised that a man picked up her phone… and moreover, it’s our mentor… *sighs* as expected, Ran-chan. *closes his eyes* (I can never beat you U_U) *gets dramatic*

Hijirikawa: I-I’m… I’m also a bit surprised… @_@

Cecil: What did senpai do to her? @_@

Syo and Ittoki are both blushing while looking so confused and surprised at the same time.

Natsuki: Why are you all so shocked? Maybe they’re camping together or playing house?! ^.^

Syo: *glares at Natsuki* Natsuki… you don’t understand. It’s a manly matter. ¬___¬…

Tokiya: Call her again! We told you to contact her in the first place to apologize to her, right?

Ittoki: *nods* R-Right!! I told you what I did to her when she found me in the rain… then Kurosaki-senpai must’ve found her or something. T___T I’m so sorry senpai!

Jinguji: Never mind that, just call her again. Ran-chan will just get pissed at you though, but that’s okay.

Tokiya and Jinguji convinced Ittoki to dial Algaia’s number again. It rang for a few seconds before Ranmaru picked it up again.

Ranmaru: What do you want?!

Ittoki: S-Sorry! ^_^”

Ranmaru: Algaia’s still sleeping. Come on. Give us a break. Bye—

Before Ranmaru could hang up again, Jinguji takes the phone from Ittoki.

Jinguji: Ran-chan! It’s me. Well uhm, Ikki-chan here just wanted to apologize to Algaia-senpai. Is she really still asleep? Or do you just not want another boy to speak to her? >w>