The World of Uta No Prince Sama I

Algaia fell asleep right after “dreaming” of her “past self”. Now, she awakens to the sound of a beautiful melody…

DAY 17 BEGINS

Algaia: What’s that beautiful sound..?

With her eyes half-open, Algaia sits up on her bed, stretches, and then yawns before blinking a few times to wake herself up. After cleaning herself up, she prepares to go out. She was reminded to go to the lobby early today, but she ended up following the sound she was hearing.

Algaia: …Sounds like piano…

Upon hearing it, it seems that she’s put under a spell, as if she was in a trance. Following the sound lead her to a practice room, the door wasn’t locked. Without a second thought, she steps in. As soon as she did, the window curtain blew and danced with the wind… and there she saw, France, playing the piano gracefully. It was a beautiful, yet, melancholic tune.

Algaia: Huh… he still knows how to play… (My heart feels like it’s going to stop beating… the sound he makes has left me breathless. For some reason, I’m shaken enough that I want to cry.)

However, even though she was just standing there, being mesmerized by the music, France suddenly stopped playing and it made Algaia “snap out” of her admiration.

France: ……

Algaia: S-Sorry to interrupt you, I-I was looking for the lobby area, t-that’s all!!

Without looking back at her, France just continued playing. Even though she made an excuse, Algaia still stayed for a few minutes.

Algaia: Y-You play really well…

France closes his eyes as he plays.

France: I have lived such a long life to be able to learn so many instruments.

Algaia: (Well… you ARE a powerful god)

France: …it’s the only hobby that I enjoy.

Algaia: Well if you love music so much why’d you say this world was boring before?—OH *covers her mouth* (STUPID ALGAIA YOU LET IT SLIP AGAIN)

France: 

He falls silent and stopped playing again. Right after that, he smirks.

France: …I~diot.

The way he calls her an “idiot” sounded playful and as if he was having fun. Algaia ends up staring at him.

Algaia: (This France… this France with messed up memories, it has its own good sides. Either way, no matter what side, France is France, just like what my past-self told me. The him that I met before time was reversed… he seemed to be running away from something, is that why he didn’t seem to enjoy this world before?) I-I’ll take my leave now. See you later.

Algaia decided to leave before she causes any unwanted feelings for France. She walks around the hallway… and finally finds her way to the main lobby where she was told to go to.

FINALLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! MISS… KEEHL!!!”

As usual, Shining Saotome’s announcements are grand and extra lively.

Algaia: (I’m so tired of this T_T) E-Everyone’s here already? (ON A SECOND THOUGHT… OMG!!! ALL THE BOYS ARE GATHERED!!! <3 )

Syo: Who’s that?

Algaia: *smirks* I’m your fate. ;) (OMG! WHY DID I SAY THAT?!)

Syo: W-W-W-W-What..?!?!!?!??!?!?!!? *turns red*