The World of Tokyo Ghoul II

In the real world

Nile, for some reason, is unable to get back into the realm of dreams. He senses Hellios's power and his power is surging uncontrollably high. At this time, he was visiting Algaia's hospital room as her body in the realm world is under "comatose". When he entered the room...

Nile: You..!

Lucifer: ...Get out, get out, get out, get out, get out, get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nile stumbled upon a familiar face, Lucifer, who was an acquaintance of Hayce and was asked to watch over Algaia's body in the realm world. Lucifer was having a meltdown possibly because of his "personalities" that are "merging". Quickly, Nile runs over to Algaia's body and found her appearance slightly different.

Nile: (Her hair is... the colors are fading...?) Lucifer, YOU get out!

He yelled roughly and then Lucifer went quiet.

Lucifer: The king is calling.

Lucifer said with a blank look in his eyes and then a black portal appeared behind him – Lucifer walked towards it and Nile had a moment of hesitation... but his instinct tells him to follow Lucifer into the portal.

Nile: I'm sorry princess Algaia, I'll be back!

Back in the dream world

Algaia wakes up in the middle of the night after having a certain nightmare. What happened in her nightmare was...

Algaia: France..?

France: ...

His back was facing her, and he was oddly quiet.

Algaia: H-Hey! What's up?

France: Algaia, I'm going to fade away now.

Algaia: Huh?

France: Farewell.

Algaia: Wait—don't go!

Before she could stop him, Lukael appeared in the place of France.

Lukael: Who is to blame?

Algaia: ...No...

Lukael: Now we fall, the demons shall rise.

He stared at her with his cold eyes, as if he desires her very death...
And then she woke up.

Touka: Algaia?

Algaia gasps for air... and her hand was reaching out to nothing.

Algaia: What the... so it's just a dream—

Touka: It's okay, I'm here with you *hugs her*

Algaia: Touka-chan...

The two went back to sleep right away... another day begins.

DAY 65 BEGINS

Algaia: Welcome~ what will it be? :D

Back to work at Anteiku, Algaia does her best to help out. She serves the customers with a smile and was complimented by the other employees.

Irimi: Algaia-chan's being extra lively today, did something good happen?

Koma: Hmm, perhaps, a boyfriend? ;D