The World of Fairy Tail IV

DAY 4

Algaia returned safely to her beloved guild... however, she was entrusted by Mard Geer, that she will come back to Tartaros right after destroying Fairy Tail. But then again, will that really happen?

Meanwhile, in a cave that serves as a hideout... 

One of the hooded folks who was with Lukael, walks up to him. Lukael was sitting on a flat rock while staring blankly at the bonfire, his hands locked together while his chin rests on the back of his hands. The fire dances in his ocean blue eyes..

?: Lukael, the enemy is making their move.

Lukael: *closes his eyes* Yes.

?: What do we do?

Lukael: We prepare..

?: .... Lukael.

Lukael: ...for battle.

Lukael mentioned the word "battle" as he opened his eyes.

Back to Algaia

Algaia: *stretches* Good morning, guys!

Mirajane: Oh, good morning! ^_^ is something wrong?

Algaia: H-Huh? Oh, nothing, Mira-san! (AWW SHE'S SO PURDY I WANT TO CRY.)

Mirajane: Oh, you just missed Natsu and Gray-kun. They were requested by a special person, to do a certain quest. Have you heard about it?

Algaia: HA?! (Omg.. they're going to Flare's village.. to unfreeze the frozen sun village where the giants resides! I want to go!!!)

Cana: Someone looks upset!

Algaia: C-Cana..! Oh.. yeah.

Cana: Whaaat? You THAT worried about Gray? Oh don't be like that. Everyone knows Juvia is crazy about him.

Algaia: G-G-G-GRAY?! GRAAAAY?! (WHY GRAY OF ALL PEOPLE?!)

Cana: ...*looks confused* Why do you seem so surprised? In the past you always went with Gray.

Algaia: H-HAHHHH?!?!

Mirajane: C-Cana-chan, don't say anything more..-

Juvia: Juvia knows it.

Algaia: Juvia?!

Juvia: Algaia-san lost her memories about the past, didn't she?

Cana: R-Right. Which is why.. up until now, we don't know the reason why you disappeared.

Algaia: (Stop this.. so many unnecessary twists, France..!)

Mirajane: Everyone, Algaia-chan just recovered today. Natsu-kun and the others entrusted her to us before they left, remember?? ^_^"

Lisanna: Huh.. I always thought she.. (liked Natsu even though she was always with Gray)

Algaia: W-What are you saying, everyone? I'm so confused now.. (For now, let's play the poor girl. So they'll stop confronting me.. I can't handle it at the moment)

"In that case, let's speed things up." 

Algaia: (F-France..!)

Once again, Lukael trespasses the property of Fairy Tail... this time, all by himself. He still has the same cold glare. During this time, most members of Fairy Tail are out on a quest. The only ones left are Mirajane, Lisanna, Cana and Juvia along with Algaia.