Achlys

...Leaving for another world, in her heart she hopes to meet the Akatsuki No Yona folks once again, in the future, without having to reverse time again. Now, being referred to as "my princess" by France again, Algaia could feel her heart flutter with joy.

Smiling as she walks next to him side by side again, Algaia secretly glances at him... only to find him looking all serious and somewhat upset. Her smile faded slowly and she wonders if the face he is making is similar to the past... when he was upset because something was going to happen to her.

"France..?" Algaia called out to his name unconsciously. She was just worried.

"...?" As if he had snapped out of his deep thoughts, France glanced down at her, his crimson colored eyes seeming cold. He gave her a questioning look.

"..Is something wrong?" Algaia frowns, showing her concern.

"Oh, don't look at me like that." France smiled like how he always used to. "I'm going to have some fun~" He chuckles as he looks away.

And once again, France pushes her off to her "entrance" and she began falling down again.

Algaia: NOT THIS SHIT, FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Above, France is just smiling at her, giving her this "^_^" face while waving goodbye to her. As usual, she closes her eyes... and when she opened them again... she found herself lying on the ground, covered in blood.

Algaia: (What... did I actually, really... fall and hit the ground this time..?)

Her vision's turned blurry. The sky was grey and the surroundings seemed lonely. The whole place gave off a melancholic feeling. It seemed that she's surrounded by buildings... but no one was passing by to see her gory situation.

Algaia: (Oh... again, this sucks... I was killed in the last world, now I'm in a dying situation...)

She tries to get up, but her body feels too weak to even move. She tries to at least raise her head or open her mouth... but she couldn't.

Algaia: (I feel so dizzy... the world in front of me is turning upside down...)

Eventually, it began to rain. Now, her weakened body feels cold. The blood slowly mixes with the rain water and scatters on the floor.

Algaia: (I guess... Morpheus is really trying to kill me now)

All of a sudden, the grey colored sky and surroundings turned black. The water from the rain turned red, like it was raining blood. Red petals began falling from the sky, out of nowhere, and it falls slowly, like a feather. She hears the sound of a geta (Japanese wooden sandals) approaching her way.

Algaia: (Huh... that person...)

"I've come for you, my Eve."

Meanwhile

Morpheus: Why didn't she die... yet?! I made sure that her wound would be connected to her body in the real world!!!!

Yin: *cough* I went to check her body in the real world, apparently... Nile Havoc was summoned by someone to her side so she doesn't die, Morpheus-sama.

Morpheus: Summoned... by someone..?! Prince Alistair has amnesia. There's no one who could do something so absurd.

Yin: Stop yelling at me, I'm not the problem.

Morpheus: Oh, sorry.

Yin: Whoever it is, it must be an Infinitian. The Diablo princes aren't fond of the Havocs. Lol