Devourer of Memories

Algaia faces Julius as she stands in between Juha and Lukael.. now, what will become of Julius's fate?

Julius: Come to me, my lady!

Algaia: No.. give me back France first!

Julius: Tsk..

Juha: *stands in front of Algaia* You're not coming with him.

Algaia: Juha.. what happened? Where is Yuha?

Juha: I'll take you to them later, alright?

Algaia: Okay..

Lukael: *caresses Algaia's hair* All you have to do is stay with me.

She was startled by Lukael's unusual approach that she froze where she was standing. Juha slaps Lukael's hand away from Algaia.

Juha: Don't touch Algaia. Algaia, don't let him touch you as well.

Algaia: I was surprised..!!

Lukael was smiling oddly. Just like how Hellios was behaving while possessed.

Algaia: Did he get possessed..?

Juha: This guy steals memories.

Juha glared at Lukael who seemed rather calm despite the accusations. Lukael laughs softly.

Lukael: What a pain..

Algaia: *gasp* ..Lukael, you're..

The boy seemed to snap out of his weird behavior and turned his look on Julius whom he started attacking.

Juha: Let's go, Algaia.

Algaia: Huh? We're letting Lukael deal with Julius?!

Juha: Yes, for now we have to retreat.

Algaia starts running with Juha, she takes one last look back to Lukael who was fighting Julius. But she had to keep going.

Algaia: I didn't enjoy my dream that much..

Juha: Well.. all you have to know is the demon princes or the seven princes of hell has returned to their realm and Alistair's brother Hellios vanished with them. So your friends in this dream world are fine.

Algaia: How did you know all of that? Thank you for reassuring me, Juha!

Juha: Don't forget I'm awesome so of course I'll know.

She giggles and keeps following him until she saw Yuha from a distance. She ends up running towards the boy as she saw a giant crystal barrier in front of Yuha.

Algaia: Yuha?! :o

Yuha: Algaia-nee.. :(

Juha: ...Tsk.

The twins seemed distressed and Algaia immediately knew why. Crow was locked up inside the crystal barrier put up by Juha and Yuha's combined power.

Crow screams in pain.

Crow: Just kill me..!!!!!!

Algaia: Juha?! What's going on? Why did you have to lock him up?!

Yuha: C-Calm down Algaia-nee.. Crow-nii just started acting weird. He's aggressive and we're trying to purify him.

Juha: If anything, we can try to do something about Alistair if we lock him up too. I should've thought of it from the beginning.