Eye to Eye

A/N: This is going to be a long intro, read til the end and discover the new world.

Algaia was walking towards the next world... together with Juha, Yuha and Crow. It's that same white dimension all over again... but for some reason, she could not bring herself to say anything. Yuha has been feeling uneasy about it, that he wants to break the silence. He wants to do something or at least, say something... for her sake.

"E-Eto.. Algaia-nee?" Yuha sounded reluctant as he called out to her, but he was forcing himself to put up a smile as she faced him.

"What is it..? Yuha-chan?" Algaia asked him with a gloomy look on her face.

"Is there anything.. anything I can do to help you? To cheer you up?" Yuha stopped walking and stood in front of Algaia with an anxious look on his face.

"Stop it, Yuha" Juha also stopped walking, so did Crow. Juha coldly told Yuha off.

"D-Demo... Algaia-nee seems really down.. for some reason, when she's sad, I get sad too." Yuha was staring down the white floor... as if he couldn't look Juha in the eyes. Crow was silently listening with his casual pokerface, but the words that Yuha said apparently struck him.

"(When she's sad.. you get sad too..? What kind of ridiculous nonsense is he saying..?)" Crow was thinking to himself.

"D-Don't worry about me, Yuha! Thank you. But all you need to do is smile and be happy like you always do, that way I'll be fine!" Algaia decided to snap out of her deep thoughts and smiled for Yuha's sake.

Though Yuha knows she's just smiling for him, Yuha had no other choice but to accept her words.

"Okay.. I got it, Algaia-nee." Yuha laughed softly even though he felt a stinging pain on his chest. He walked up to Algaia and began patting her head.

"H-Hey, Yuha..?!" Algaia didn't expect the unusual physical contact coming from the cheerful boy in front of her. The normal thing to do is that she's the one patting his head. But for this case, it's the opposite.

Crow sighs and walks ahead of them. Juha decides in his mind that everything is fine now and also walks ahead. Worried to get left behind, Algaia tells Yuha to start moving along with Juha and Crow.

"Ehehe. I know, Algaia-nee." Yuha flashed a bright smile in front of her that made her feel lighter somehow. What she said to him just now is her true feelings... if Yuha is fine and smiling, she would feel okay too. "It's hard.. what you're going through right now, but you can trust us. Okay?" Unlike Yuha's usual jolly approach, this time he's talking to her seriously like a normal adult... he's almost starting to resemble Juha's way of speaking.

Algaia's eyes widen a bit out of surprise, to see this side of the boy she knows. She returns his smile and nods. "Yeah! I trust you guys!" She joyfully said.

"Alright! Let's go, Algaia-nee!~" Back to his usual playful self, Yuha turned his back to check on Juha's distance from them.

"Over here, Algaia"

Algaia was just about to follow Yuha, but a voice from behind them called out to her. She quickly looked behind the endless white space... and found no one. However, she surely felt that familiar presence.

"Julius..!" Algaia's brows scrunched closer as she glared at a distance.

"Yes, this way... milady."

Julius's voice continued to call out to her... but she decided to call out to Juha and Yuha first – but that was one thing she could not do anymore.