The World of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu II

"Stella, only listen to your daddy. Okay?"

"But..."

*loud banging sound*

"I SAID LISTEN!"

In the dark, disembodied voices were heard... and when the darkness vanished, Stella was shown standing with a solemn look on her face.

"I'm never going back to that place again."

Stella said with a low tone of voice, almost like a whisper.

DAY 56 BEGINS

Algaia slowly awakens... and instead of finding herself in the same room she fell asleep in, the whole room turned white because of being frozen. She shivers to the cold.

Algaia: Why is it so cold...??? *opens her eyes* omg!!?! O________O

Hellios: ......

Algaia: Hellios...! It's you!!!

Hellios was sitting on the bed, his back facing her.

Hellios: Shiva is torturing me... she wants to see you before Eva does...

It is unusual for him to talk, but he is saying things that Algaia could not understand which made her raise a brow at him. While talking, Hellios was covering half of his face with his hand.

Algaia: What...? I don't know what you are saying... but Hellios, tell me. Why did you do that to Crow!!!?

Angered, she asked with a loud voice. However, the only response she gets is silence. It leads to further frustration for Algaia, she wants to hit him to "snap" him out of it and so she raises her hand with a pained expression on her face. However, she stops halfway before her hand reaches his face.

Hellios: Why stop? If it will make you happy, then.. hurt me.

Empty voice... dead looking eyes... he is the king of ice.

Algaia: ...I don't want to. Hurting you won't make me happy either.

She decided to shut her eyes and give up, knowing that hurting him won't do any good at all. Hellios stands up and walks a few steps away.

Hellios: ...What I did was also for you.

Finally... he gave her an answer that barely explains anything. Apparently, what he has "done" to Crow was also for "her sake".

Now, the instant Hellios vanished, her room reverted to normal. Gakushu was knocking on her door and she simply stood up as if nothing happened to answer him.

Gakushu: Why... are you so slow to wake up?

Algaia: ^______________^ (If you only knew) GOOD MORNING!!!

She decided to dodge the irritated Gakushu by cheerfully greeting him.

Gakushu: You are being energetic. That side of you is refreshing. *smirks* Now let's go, time for breakfast.

Algaia: BREAKFAST!!! YAY! We're going to school together? ^w^

Gakushu: Of course. You have to report to me what is happening with Class E afterwards. That is why you are there in the first place.

Algaia: (OOOOH so he sent me in like some kind of spy, huh. Does his father know tho) Okay. :)

Gakushu: *pats her head* You are unexpectedly obedient. Unlike your rebellious—

Algaia: Ah! Achlys?

Gakushu: ...Correct.

Algaia: Jeez... I don't know how to even control her. But it seems that Karma got her in check. I'm not surprised, even I am in—