The World of Nanatsu No Taizai II

In the midst of the night.. while Meliodas, King and Hawk went out to search for the remaining separated allies..

Merlin: This girl radiates a powerful energy.. yet I cannot see her level.

The gorgeous bearer of the sin gluttony, Merlin, glanced at Algaia who was asleep by the bonfire. Only the light from the flames and the moon illuminated in the dark. Crackling sound of dead leaves and branches being eaten by the fire soothed their hearts.

Hayce: ...Sleep well, my bride.

Sleeping peacefully, Algaia was left with a gentle kiss on her forehead given by Hayce.

Hayce: *stands up*

Arthur: Where are you going? :o

Hayce: I like your energy, kid. *pats Arthur* 😎 but for now, I'll go and face what hurt my bride.

Merlin: ...Pardon my curiosity, but who are you people?

Hayce: I'm the one whose sin is loving too much to the point of destruction. 😊

Merlin: You sound just like captain Meliodas. 😌 but you possess the same aura as Escanor.

Arthur: *looking back and forth* >.> <.< eh? Eh?

While Hayce was not responding to Merlin, Juha who has been leaning his back against a tree with his arms crossed opened his eyes.

Juha: It's best for you to go anyways.

Hayce: Ah, yes. I know YOU will protect her.

Arthur: O.O Algaia.. you better wake up.. things are starting to get intense.

Merlin: Hmph. Let's see how this will turn out. :)

DAY 70 BEGINS

Algaia: *yawns, stretches* Good morniiing 😴

Arthur: Good mor--zzz.. *dozes off*

Merlin: *facepalm* This is why I told him to sleep 😪😪

Algaia: Ahaha! So stubborn, so cute!! 😚

Juha: *sighs* reminds me of Yuha.

Algaia: Haaa you really can't get over your cute brother :D

Juha: But of course. Yuha is adorable unlike you. *proud smile*

Algaia: ok. 😑

Merlin: We better start moving forward.

Algaia: What if they come back here and we're gone?

Juha: No worries. I left a mark on this area. I will be informed if they return.

Algaia: Wow so useful. 😮

Merlin: Thanks to that, we can now move by ourselves. Your power is interesting, Juha.

Juha: By all means, Merlin.

Algaia & Arthur: *looks at each other* O_O O_O ...

Arthur: They walked on without us...

Algaia: Don't worry, it's safer this way. Those two knowledge gluttons can be scary! 😩

Arthur: Ahahaha!! I like how you put it that way!

Algaia: Wait--aren't we forgetting someone??