The World of Mekakucity Actors V

Yesterday, France went missing and didn't come "home" even though Algaia decided to prepare his "dinner" since he seems to be pleased to eat homemade dishes.

Today, all the confusion will come to an end.

DAY 16 BEGINS

THE WORLD OF MEKAKUCITY ACTORS V [FINAL PART]

Algaia: Yesterday, Ayano and Shintaro confronted me alone about the truth. The time when Ayano tried to kill herself to stop the snake's plan to recreate a new monster, it seems that I was sucked in by the "Haze" at the same time when she was. The world that Azami created, Marry's grandmother. The dream world that turned into a nightmare because of the "clearing eyes" snake. They don't know the reason of my death, but it seems that the "France of this world" doesn't like it, and restarts the world like what Marry did in the past. If K die, he restarts it. If Ayano dies, Marry restarts the world. An endless struggle. His power remains to be unknown to the characters and his whole identity as they cannot even get close to him. Now, what do I do?

Suddenly, a knock on the door was heard. Apparently, Konoha has come to "pick" Algaia up.

Konoha: Let's go... :)

Algaia: W-Where to, Konoha?

Konoha: To fulfill your wish ^_^..

Algaia: What are you talking about..?

Konoha: A man wearing glasses and a lab suit told me that he'll grant your wish... just like how my wish was granted... ^_^

Algaia: W-Wait, are you talking about Ayano's dad?! How did you know that you made a wish? Konoha!

However, Konoha seems to be under a spell that Algaia can't break. Konoha forcibly picked up Algaia and carried her in his arms.

Algaia: Let me down, Konoha!

The once pure, white haired Konoha, suddenly turned black and so did his clothes. Algaia was surprised.

Algaia: K-KUROHA? (Oh my god no!!! CLEARING EYES?!)

Konoha was no more, the body that Haruka wished for, is gone. Clearing Eye's, the snake possessing Ayano's father, had the power to negate the other snake powers. Which means, he can easily stop Konoha despite his powerful body... and now, he has taken over Konoha's body and turned into Kuroha.

Kuroha: I'll grant you your wish... your wish to escape so that the monster will succumb to despair and come to me at once. He has an even greater power than the queen... for he is the king!

Algaia: You lust over power and the desire to keep granting wishes is nothing but idiocy. What a load of crap. I love Konoha, so GIVE HIM BACK TO ME!

Algaia escapes from Kuroha's hands and quickly runs away. However, in this world, she does not have any power other than her charm power which cannot work on Clearing Eyes as he can negate any other snake power out there. Also given with Konoha's body, he easily caught up to Algaia in no time.

Kuroha: You can't escape... I'm using you to lure out the monster!

Algaia: (Why is that this world resembles my real life story related to France?) Shut up!

Despite being cornered, Algaia keeps up her brave act.

Kuroha: This body is unstoppable... you can't run away from me.

"You can't stay away from me"

Apparently, Kuroha's words made Algaia remember Hayce's words to her in the past.