The World of Akatsuki No Yona II

In this new world, Algaia will learn even more... new things.

DAY 36 BEGINS

...The son of nature graces this realm with his presence. Where he goes, the darkness goes away and replaced by light. Despite his twisted desires, the boy called the death Hayce is someone beyond extraordinary.

"...For some reason, I am glad to see you in this magnificent world." Hayce smiled as he greeted France who was standing in front of him.

Expecting a response, Hayce waited for France's answer. However... he just stood there looking at Hayce with a confused face.

"...Oh." Hayce's smile went away.

In the forest where there was only the two of them, only the sound of the bugs could be heard.

"Does this mean I no longer mean anything to you? ^_^" Hayce smiled again as he broke the silence.

Despite his gift and extreme power, in this world of dreams, his blessing from Gaia becomes null and void. He is unable to use his senses just like everyone in this realm, much similar to how the human realm supresses inhuman powers. The way the two princes are standing before each other right now... they're normal and not overpowered as long as France does not use his miracle power.

"H..Hayce--" France seemed to be in a bit pain as he spoke of his little brother's name.

"...You forgot me. ^_^" Hayce was smiling and talking cheerfully... although his smiles seems dangerous.

Algaia's end

Algaia: *yawns* OHAYOU!~

Yona: Ohayou neesama!!

Yuha: Algaia-nee!!! OHAYOU-SSU! ☆w☆ Juha-nii prepared some food with Yun-nii-san :3

Algaia: Yona. Hold me. I will faint from this boy's cuteness.

Yona: Huh..?! O-Okay! O.O *holds Algaia*

Algaia: *dramatically faints*

Yona: S-SHE REALLY FAINTED!! 😱😱 ○□○

Yuha: What's wrong Yona-oneechan? :)

Yona: Y-Yuha-chan... your cuteness will be the death of my sister!

Moving on to the dining area...

Zeno: Algaia!! Yona! ^_^

Yona: Hey Zeno!

Algaia: Zenoooo ohayou!

Juha: You do know the saying "the early bird gets the worm" don't you? So next time please wake up earlier.

Yun: Well Yona is one thing.. but her sister probably still gets treated like a real princess with you guys right?

Juha: Princess? She's more like my slave.

Algaia: Juha HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT WITH SUCH A COOL SMILE?!

Yun: O_O

Kija: S-Slave..?! (○▪○)

Jaeha: Sorry but are you for real

Yuha: Juha-nii is just kidding ^_^

Hak: Yeah right. How can anyone enslave a beast princess lol

Yona: *hits Hak* don't say that about my sister -_-

Algaia: (I said I shall live up to my role here... but I'm really not that into Hak 100%. Zeno owns me here lol hands down) Hahaha! Another day of fun with you guys!~