Selena's Sister

MICHELLE'S POV(in 2009)
Hi. My name is Michelle. I guess you can say I'm an average girl but not so much. My older sister is the one and only Selena Gomez. We do everything together and I love her so much. I'm always there for her,and she's always there for me.

S: hey shel? (Shel is my nickname and so is shelly)
M: yes Sel?
S: haha it rhymed. Anyway, I'm going to set wanna come?
M: for wizards? I said as I ran to the railing.
S: yup. She said staring up at me.
Mom: not so fast Michelle!
M: but mom! I always go with Sel. I whined.
S:yeah c'mon mom. Mom and I walked down the stairs.
S&M: please? we gave her the pouty face at the same time and she gave in.
Mom: but Michelle you have to be back by 6:00 for basketball practice.
M: I know...
S: how about she brings her bag of basketball clothes, we can have a girls day out and then I'll drop her off at the gym and she can change there? I pointed at Sel with a "she's right" expression and looked at mom.
M: fine fine fine! here's your bag. have a fun day!
We nodded and walked into the garage and hoped in the car.
SELENA'S POV
When we were in the car, we just talked about things. I mean she's only 12 and in only 17 but were pretty close and I love her to death.
S: so any cute guys?
M: no and even if there was, mom wouldn't let me date! She crossed her arms across her chest.
S: true, true. but you can tell me, you know that.
M: of course, and Sel... She said getting out of the car.
S: what?
M: you can tell me anything too. She smiled up at me as I took her hand. we walked onto the set and were greater by David Henrie.
MICHELLE'S POV
S: hi david! She said hugging him letting go of my hand for a few seconds.
D: who's this cutie? he said bending down to meet me at eye level.
M: I'm michelle.
D: awe you're so cute.
M: thank you. I said looking up at Sel and she looked proud.
D: do you know everyone?
M: no. I said shyly.
D: here. I'll introduce you. he took my hand and walked me around. I met Maria and David (Theresa and Jerry) and then I met Jake. He's so cute! he's only two years or so older then me.
J: hi. he said putting his hand out.
M: hi I'm-
J: Shelly. I know. Selena always talks about you all the time! he said taking my hand. All I could do was blush.
J: I'm sorry I should've said Michelle.
M: no it's ok! don't worry about it. he smiled at me. I looked at Selena who was smiling to herself reading the script with David Henrie.
J: so Shel, what do you like to do?
M: I like basketball, softball, skateboarding, and if I could, surf.
J: no way! Me too! Maybe you, me, sel, jen, and David should go surfing one time.we both smiled. And I nodded.
J: do you wanna see the sets?
M: sure-
S: Michelle?
M: yes?
S: come here! I looked at him but he said it was ok.
M: what!
S: I want you to meet Jennifer.
Jen: hi I'm Jennifer I'm so happy to finally meet you! she hugged me and I hugged back.
S: so were gonna start filming so you can sit on the side ok? I nodded and sat down. I looked at Jake who smiled and gave a small wave. I smiled and waved back. they started filming it was really funny.

They ended filming after about an hour or two of different scenes. we said goodbye to everyone and got into the car. we were on the way to the gym for me.
S: so what did you think?
M: awesome!you have the best job in the world working with such nice and funny people! that's so awesome!
S: I'm glad you like it, I like bringing you, everyone loves you and thinks you're so adorable. I thought of Jake, did he think that too? we arrived at the gym and I was about to get out of the car when I turned around.
M: thanks Sel.
S: no problem. I hugged her.
M: oh and remember when you asked me earlier about any cute boys?
S: yes..
M: well there is one. i left her there thinking as I ran up the stairs into the gym.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! comment and vote!!!