Stage 14

" Orion...do you know why I asked for you?" The Ice Queen's voice spoke with such malice, and yet peace.

The blue haired boy shook his head. " No..I am afraid I do not." he said.

" I chose you because I see the same fire that burns in my eyes..you remind me of myself, but also my lost love." I said, still playing with the boy's hair.

" So what now?" he then asked.

The Ice Queen stopped, and turned to him. " Now..we wait..that mark on your neck is not only a sign of your loyalty, but also your right of passage into the Rip."

" the Rip?" he asked.

" That is where my kingdom is, and that is where I will train you to one day overthrow Beetle...and bring him to our side." she smiled. " Of course...there is the matter of his guild. The girl, Mimi, she is his sister, and he will do anything to protect her as well as the rest of them. In order to bring him here, we must destroy everything he loves....only then will he be freed from the shackles of love." she growled, causing the temperature in the room to drop.

" You're going to kill his guild?" Orion stammered.

" Maybe? I am not ever sure...it depends if the others too hold special gifts that could be used. I want that girl to die though....she is the only one that is really a weight in my plan." she hissed.

" Can I do something about her?" Orion asked.

" No, I know what to do with her....I need you to deal with the bug though...when the time is right strike him down hard, so that he will have to fall down to my knees." she smiled. " Understand, my warrior?" she asked.

" Yes, my Queen. I understand perfectly." he said.

" Good, now go on...and let the games begin again."