Stage 51

Pain filled my every bone. It all happened so fast, I couldn't tell what happened.

" Argh!" I groaned, and as I tried to get up...it was for sure my arm was possibly dislocated. A pain in my head messed up my sight, and everything seemed a total mess.

I felt a red sticky substance touch my fingertips..and then more pain filled my body.

" Argh!" I hissed, I must had punctured myself somewhere....

" Are you okay?"

I heard a voice call out to me, and as I turned look at him..I could feel my body drifted away.

" Who...I.."

" Look, just stay with me..I'm going to get you help...Akio!" The girl placed me in her arms.

" I'm....who...are you?.." I mumbled, my body starting to shut down.

" Hey, hey! Don't die on me got that!" the girl's voice...she sounded so familiar.....

" Yoko...." he whispered, his eyes began to close now, and his pulse was reaching a stopping point.

" Akio! Stay with me! You're going to be okay..!" she yelled, wrapping her jacket around him, trying to stop the bleeding.

The girl's voice began to disappear within the ruckus. I could hear the ambulance screaming, and the screams of people. Still I had this coming cause I knew who did this.

So much for watching my back, but I suppose this was long overdue....I'm ready now, I'm done fighting for a better life...I'm done...there's nothing left for me in this world...

You may have beaten me...Ice Queen....but my guild is safe....

" I'm....sorry..."