Stage 19

" Craa Wwwwwwww!!!!!" The Thunderbird screech with such anger, and began diving down towards Orion.

" Ahhh!!!" he jumped out of the way, and began to attack it.

The Thunderbird kept coming at him, and acted as if he was a real monster. Orion didn't die because the Ice Queen kept him alive, but the way he was attack....

Beetle was only playing with him..

" Beetle! Stop! Stop it!" Torch yelled at him. Misty stood there frozen in place. She could see that the Beetle they knew was gone...

" Argh! I'm not going to let him play with Orion like that, even if I don't like him. You stay here Misty...and try to communicate with him..I'm going to help Orion!" Torch yelled, and with his spear, he jumped into battle.

" Cawwwwww!!!!" The bird screeched again, and turned to attack Torch.

" Beetle! Wake up!!!" Torch yelled, and with his magic he began setting the bird on fire!

Orion turned to him in confusion. " Why are you helping me?!?!"

" Because I want to burn you myself!" Torch yelled. Orion took a gulp of fear. " I'm not going to let you be killed...I know what Beetle said you did isn't true...but that lady over there is the real problem!"

" Err...don't you dare talk to her like that!" Orion growled.

" It's your funeral, but I'm here to save my brother, besides I don't like that way he's only messing with you." he said.

" Wait...this isn't-"

Torch shook his head, while attacking the Thunderbird again.

" This isn't close to what this bird can do.."

.

.

.

.

" Where am I?" a boy with red hair and blue eyes asked, looking around the vast empty space..

" You're trapped within this beast." a voice spoke behind him.

The boy turned around, and gasped. " Beetle?" he asked.

The boy with spiked red hair and gleaming gold eyes nodded. " That is what you named me."

" Why are you here?" he asked.

" Aiko...I can feel your longing to forget all this pain...and these emotions...you've been betrayed, and Mimi showed you to love again...but now...that little light is gone...." Beetle hissed.

Aiko shook his head, and held his arms around his shoulders. " Please....take it away...I don't want to remember that day!"

Flashes of blood and her dying voice came back...the anger of being left behind by his mother returned.....the anger, hate, betrayal...the loss....overtook him.

Aiko looked down again. " If this is what love feels like...then I don't want it...I don't want to feel love ever again!" he cried tears falling down his cheeks.

Beetle walked over, and placed his hand on Aiko's shoulder. " Are you certain you want this?" he asked.

Aiko nodded his head. " Love is a lie....and in this world...there is nothing by hatred...I don't want to feel this pain ever again..."

" You will lose yourself..." he said.

" I don't care anymore....I lost myself when he killed my sister." Aiko's blue eyes flashed, and then at that moment Beetle sighed.