Stage 64

A crash of lighting from the now cloud covered sky damaged the Ice Dragon, and sent her flying back down to the crumbling castle.

Thunderbird then came down at her, talons first, and clutched her by the dragon's neck.

" How....how have-" The Ice Dragon couldn't finish her sentence due to the fact Beetle was choking her.

The Thunderbird used his powerful wings to drag her from the ground, and pulled her up to the sky, then slammed her into the castle again.

" You will pay for all of the lives you've destroyed, Ice! I swear you will pay!" Beetle yelled from his bird form, as his eyes glowed; the sky above began to glow as another wave of lighting prepared to crash.

Thunderbird prepared to attack her with the lighting, but something happened.

Beetle winced in sudden pain, something in his chest seemed to move unnaturally.

' What the heck?...argh! What's...what's happening?!' he growled panicked in his mind.

The sudden pause in Beetle's attack allowed Ice to break the Thunderbird's grip and then push him back with one of her Ice Blast.

" ARgghhh!!!" Thunderbird/Beetle screeched in pain, as the blast so cold seemed to burn his chest.

Ice smirked, and then with her claws scratched out his eye closed.

" ARgh!" Thunderbird flew up to escape another attack, but his flying became off, and was forced to land roughly on one of the broken ledges of the castle.

Beetle could feel more pain not from her attack, but from inside himself.

' What's happening to me?...' Beetle clutched his chest, his breathing was starting to become ragged, and weak. ' My....my chest...something isn't right...what's going on with me...'

.

.

.

Meanwhile in the real world....

*heart machine in Akio's room increasing in speed*

" Dr.Fujii, it's Akio! His heart monitor is going out of control!" one of the doctors said, trying to get to the room.

Dr. Fujii walked into the room, and saw how his son was sweating badly, and his breathing turning more and more labored.

" We have to get his heart rate down." he said.

Misty stayed with Yoko by her bedside, and during all this the battle with Beetle and the Ice Queen continued.

It seemed like hours, and soon the rush of people from the outside came running in and out...

" Oh my gosh..oh my gosh.." Misty whispered panicking. " Please..please don't let it be him.." she almost cried.

Yoko closed her eyes praying, as was Kota.

"Stay with us Misty... we need to stay strong no matter what..." Kota said to her in a strong, but kind voice.

Misty nodded and closed her eyes, trying to keep calm, and pray that her brother would make it out of this alive.

.

.

.

" Haha! I can't believe this! I can see that your body can't handle the power of your Thunderbird anymore! I see all this time you've grown weak! Or maybe it's because you're fighting for the wrong things!" Ice Queen roared from her dragon form.

Beetle glared at her with his full on golden eyes, and growled softly,

" No...I'm fine, and another thing! You're wrong! I'm fighting for the right things this time! This time! I'm not going for revenge! No! I'm in control of this, and like I said I'm going to stop you!!!"