Stage 34

After they get out of the Cave...

" Where did you guys go! Torch was beginning to think you drown!" Misty yelled running towards us.

Both of us at the moment of time were drench with water...one because we had to swim up from that cave again.

"Sorry if we worried you, there was a cave and I went to check it out and I guess I got sidetracked." Jinx apologized.

Misty sighed, and smiled. " Well, I"m just glad you're okay." she smiled, but then she glanced at me. " Beetle...you look like you've seen a ghost...did something happen in that cave?"

Torch popped out from the crowd. " You sly dog, you kissed didn't you." he smirked at Jinx.

" What?! No!" I growled, beginning to blush again. "I-Jinx tell him we did nothing like that!"

"He's right we didn't do anything!" Jinx said starting to blush again 'right now would not be the time to give him his jacket back' she thought still blushing.

Torch grinned. " You're pretty face is telling us you're lying." he smirked.

" Now is not the time." I said my tone changing. Misty, Torch, and Es looked at me.

" What's wrong?" Misty asked.

I looked at her, and then at Jinx..." Jinx...I need to tell you about..something.." I said to her.

"What is it?" Jinx asked looking at him.

I sighed, " I need you tell your whole guild..unless you want them to die."

"Alright, but what going on?" Jinx asked again confused.

" She's back.." I whispered.

" No! But she...she was gone!" Torch yelled.

" It's been ages, why now!?" Misty yelled.

I looked down, and placed my hand on my shoulder.

" About seven years ago...players that reached the 40th Floor were warned about coming in a Player Killer's territory...she calls herself the Ice Queen..." I said. " She's...Misty..can you explain?" I said, sitting down...feeling my head spinning just thinking about it.

Misty nodded her head. " You see she convinces players with rare weapons or abilities, into joining her and lures them to work for her, but once she's done with them...she's able to kill them in real life...similar to what happened to our friend Orion....and..Mimi..." I finally said. " The reason she left was after Beetle...he...he-"

" I did something...something I can never fix....and I was prepared to kill her...for the sake of my sister, but in the process....I was ready to kill the rest of my guild...and Orion, but Orion was taken care of by Ally, the Ice Queen's second in command..." I said, looking at Jinx with cold eyes.

" Those wings back there....that was only a fraction of my sin.." I said, and with that I got up and walked away.

" Now...she's back...and she's going to do anything to gain back her powers, and take out Beetle in order to protect herself." Misty finished.

.

.

.

I didn't know what to say 'she seems like Jillian' I thought

"I didn't know there was someone who did that," I ran my fingers threw my hair 'why wasn't my guild warned about her though' I thought.

Misty looked at me, " You weren't warned because after people began to realize that the Ice Queen disappeared, everyone thought that she was gone...so the warning of a missing PK stopped.." she explained.