Stage 57

" Ow!" Aiko gasped in pain, as he fell to the ground. " I have to get out of this place!" he hissed.

He knew the Ice Queen was still out there, and he still had to save another friend.

He got to his feet, and struggled to get up, but at that moment someone said his name..

" Akio?"

Akio spun around and looking for the voice.

" Akio.."

" Mimi..?" he asked.

There in the far corner of the room was Mimi, smiling at him.

" I'm going to die, aren't I?" he asked.

" No...she tried to kill you, but you lived....if that didn't kill you nothing else will, but who am I to say?" she smiled.

" I'm going after her, I'm going to avenge you." Aiko said.

" Maybe, but at what cost....I can see your heart is torn between Yoko and Jinx.." Mimi said, softly.

" I know...but..I...I don't know anymore.." he said. " Yoko is like this because of me! I did the same thing that I did to you! I sent you both of their death!"

"No, big brother..." she smiled "You never killed us... it was just my time. Yoko isn't dead yet... she's just resting and rebuilding what she needs to function... but she'll need someone strong there to help her... and she loves you... but it's up to you to decide... Jinx or Yoko... or no one... but you're gonna be a big brother again... don't leave... she needs you..." she smiled.

Akio growled, and looked down. " I don't know love....I don't think I even want it....but like you said, my future is unwritten, and if I must....I destroy the Ice Queen even to my last breath....Thank you, Mimi, but I think...I don't think I was met to know what falling in love, or having a future feels like.." he smiled sadly, as if he already accepted death.

"Anything can change... only you can change yourself... there is still something inside... don't suppress it... okay?" Mimi said.

Aiko glanced down at the ground, and remembered what Beetle had told him...At that moment though she disappeared....