Stage 39

Yoko had just gotten back from her year long vacation. She had won Gun Gale Online's 10th annual Bullet of Bullets tournament placing in first with only her Photon Sword and she received plenty of congrats from her friends in ALO. As they were very impressed by her skill. And now she was back in ALO at last. She smiled as she headed to the tavern they said to meet up at.

She missed Beetle the most, despite being mean to her, she miss him, and she arrived as she saw four people she didn't recognize. One was definitely a Pooka, a Salamander, and the next a Leprechaun and the other an Imp. And Misty was pretty close to the Leprechaun.

Yoko walked into the cafe, and there Misty turned around, and with a huge smile on her face, she saw Yoko.

"Yoko! Oh my gosh! How are you?" She smiled running up to her, giving her a hug. " I missed you! We all missed you! There so much I need to tell you, but first I need to know how are you!" She smiled.

Yoko laughed and hugged he back. "Well I'm all good. And it seems like you were busy while I was gone." She grinned.

Misty giggled a bit. " Well, a lot has happened! Oh, this is Kota." She pulled the Leprechaun close to the group. " My boyfriend..and also another member of the Band of Misfits." She smiled, blushing a bit.

They both shook hands. "It's nice to meet you Kota." She smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm glad you're back I heard a lot about you from Misty." Kota smiled back.

Misty giggled. " Oh then, Torch! Come here!" she yelled out to the orange hair fairy.

The Salamander with longish orange hair came over with the Pooka. " Well, well if it isn't the beloved Cait Sith you've told me about. It's nice to meet you, I am Torch!" He grinned.

" Hiya, chica! My name is Esmeralda..you might had heard of me I'm a performer around the different cafes around here" she winked. " Anyway, welcome back."

"It's nice to meet you both. And it's good to be back." She smiled and giggled "Are you two...?" She started to ask.

Esmeralda and Torch giggled a bit. " Um..yes for a long time!" Torch chuckled.

Emerald giggled " I met him when the guild was put together." She explained. " He needed someone to keep him in check." she giggled, giving Torch a kiss on the cheek.

Misty giggled. " You want to see Beetle though, don't you? I think-"

She was interrupted by Beetle, who noticed Yoko from behind the Imp.

" Yoko!" He gasped, as he walked over to her. The Imp glanced at her, and then turned away.

" Um.. welcome back, and congrats." He said, scratching his head, Yoko could tell that he was nervous as he was between her, and that other girl.

Yoko met eyes with the Imp, before she turned away. That was all she needed to know.

"Thanks. Um, I gotta go. Sorry guys." She said quickly and disappeared in a flash.

" Oh..um..okay.." Misty said, then turned to Beetle. " Beetle, you know what she's thought about Jinx!" she said to him.

Beetle looked at her confused, but then growled as he realized what had happened.

" Yoko!" he yelled, running out after her. Yoko ignored him, and prepared to logout of the game.

That was until Beetle stopped her.

" Yoko! I know what you're thinking, and it's definitely not like that!" He yelled at her, finally reaching her.

She turned to him anger in her eyes as well as tears. Even if it was a virtual world, she was crying nonetheless.

"Oh yeah?! Then tell me what it is!" She shouted at him gritting her teeth.

Beetle gasped softly and then glared at her. " You really think I have feelings for that Imp?!?! I know her yes, and she's only here because her guild was there...We only worked a few dungeons. She's only a friend of ours we had to help a few months after you left.."

He took a deep breath. " I don't have anything to do with her...so there's nothing for you to be mad at me, wait...why are you mad at me?" His eyes widen. " You-you don't like me do you?" He then asked.

Yoko turned to face Beetle, but she remained silent...but her eyes lowered to the ground told Beetle what he needed to know.

" You like me?" he whispered.