Stage 52

Beep...beep....beep....

He woke up in hospital bed, he was stable, covered in scrapes, a broken arm, and slight concussion; he was alive.

He heard a machine beeping. And he looked over and saw Yoko lying in the bed with an amusphere on her. As she laid in a comatose state a letter on the table by her bed with the word Akio written on the envelop.

Aiko looked up, but he couldn't move his arm.

"Argh!" he hissed, and saw that his right arm was in a cast. So with his left he grabbed to letter, and after a few tries, he finally opened it.

'Dear Akio...

I've been writing this all night, and tried 5 times, this is my sixth time... what can I say that you don't know? But oh well... I'll just say it, I love you... and I mean that... I thought you were rude and inconsiderate at first but I loved you nonetheless... and the year I was gone I kept thinking of you because I worried about you, the little time we had together was amazing... even if I was harsh and cruel... I did it because I loved you... stay with your foster parents... be a big brother... I'm having Misty finish this letter...

Yoko is in the AVR world of underworld... as she lost blood and oxygen to her brain, underworld will help her rebuild the abilities and basic motor skills she lost... so fight on for her, Akio.'

Is what the letter said....

Aiko heart froze, as he looked at Yoko..." How did she-"

" Lose blood?" Dr.Fujii walked into the room. " You were losing blood fast, and she...she was able to donate most of it to you...without her I don't know what would had happened to you." he said.

" Dr. Fujii..I-I"

" Shh, save your strength...when you came in here...it pained me to realize that I had to do surgery on my own son...then that happened...it scared me." he said.

I looked at him, and then down at the ground. My head began to spin.

" Here, rest...you can still go into critical condition...you received a head injury, and now we're just waiting to see how bad it is..." he said, sternly.

I closed my eyes, and everything blurred.....this is my fault! I should had died...then...then things would had been better!

"She actually jumped into the mess and saved you... the doctors said so... she was still conscious and donated her blood..but she'll wake up eventually she just needs time... rest..." Mrs. Fujii said calmly, holding Akio's hand.

Aiko looked up and then back at Yoko, a part of him still shivering.. " I have to get out of here..." he said..Mrs. Fujii sighed, and held his hand close. " I know...but not in the state you're in...you're not going anywhere for a while." she said. Aiko growled softly. " Things will get better, I promise...." She sighed. "But for now..get some rest...and Yoko will be here when you wake up.." she smiled. 

" Right...." Aiko said tartly.