Stage 20

Orion disappeared from the game after that day....and so last I heard Aquila took over as leader of the Star Lords..bragging how he would lead his guild to the very top.

Aries may have been cocky, but he had heart, and that's enough to lead. I'm sure they'll be just fine.

As for me, after that day I vowed to Torch and Misty that I would never use that spell again...knowing the risk of losing control like that was way too high.

I wanted revenge, but if I had killed her...then I would be no better than Orion and the PK. I also vowed to myself that I wouldn't kill her....I will stop her though...but something else happened.

She too disappeared....there had been no word or activity from the Ice Queen ever since that battle. Perhaps it's' for the best....maybe now new players can reach the 40th floor without that fear of being killed.

My life will never be the same again....the Ryuu's couldn't cope with the loss of their last real child, and made the decision to move out of the country..saying that there was too much pain.

So....they left me behind...and I was left with my ALO equipment, and whatever I had....and left...abandoned once again at the orphanage.

I was the infant on the street all over again, except this time...I won't learn to forgive...this time Mimi won't be there to be by my side...

The Ice Queen was right about one thing..

There is no love in this world...and if there is...then it's all a lie...

An ugly lie that seems innocent at first, but then disappears and tears your heart in two..I vowed to myself that I wouldn't dare fall in love with another living person...

I will never allow myself to become attach to anyone else...but I'll protect whatever I have left until it is no more...or until Death too takes me away.

Never again though...never again do I want to see someone I love die in my arms...never again do I want to shed tears...or have that warm and empty feeling in my heart...

Never again....Aiko...that 'loved child' died the moment they took my precious sister away...