Stage 59

" Are you sure about this Beetle?" Torch asked, as he got his Atmosphere ready. I turned to him and nodded my head.

" Ice Queen needs to pay for her crimes...it's either now or never." I said, my voice dead serious and ready.

" You're still hurt, dude...I don't think y-"

I cut him off with a glare, and then I sighed, " I know I'm hurt, but I'm willing to take that risk.....Where's Kota?"

" I'm going to stay back." Kota said, as he came into my hospital room. I looked at him in shock, and somewhat angry

" What?" I asked.

Kota looked at me, and sighed, " My place is here with Misty and Yoko...I need to stay here to reassure them." he explained.

My gaze soften, and I looked down, I knew Misty was strong, but even she would break...as for Yoko...she's already broken as it is...

I turned back to Kota, and nodded my head, " Very well..then pray that the Ice Queen will be destroyed...for good this time."

Kota nodded, and turned to Torch, " Make sure he doesn't get himself killed."

Torch nodded his head, and chuckled, " Well..that is if I don't die first...or get lost...or whatever come first, but yeah I'll try!"

Kota sighed, and looked at me. He shared a strong gaze for a short moment, and then he left. Kota knows that I'm not planning on coming back...but like everyone else here.....

They think otherwise.

I sighed, and looked at my Atmosphere....I knew that the doctors wouldn't allow me to do this, but after some authorization and persuasion....

I finally got to them, and now I can finish what I had started.

" Are you ready?" I asked Torch, who was already putting it on. He looked at me and nodded his head.

With that I took my last breath of air, and placed on the Atmosphere.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes, and there I saw it...the Ice Queen's castle...The floor in which this whole mess had begun.

" Beetle!" Torch yelled, running towards me. " Looks like they were expecting us!"

I looked at the castle, and saw some of Ice Queen's pawns looming in the darkness.

I growled, and brought out my Twin Fang Blades. " Alright...now let's not spark excitement-Torch!?"

Torch didn't listen, and instead casted one of his rarest spells setting the skies on fire, and scaring off most of the weaker pawns.

I stood there completely dumbfounded, and began walking past him, " Well that works I suppose....why don't we just come in with a big bang! Tell the Ice Queen! Hey we're here to kill you!"

Torch looked at me, " Should I tell her that?"

" No!" I yelled annoyed, still walking towards the castle; Torch followed close behind me. 

I knew we were horribly outnumbered, and knowing Torch...he was going to get lost somehow...I'm just hoping he has his head in the game today....cause there's no resurrection setting this time...