Stage 46

After what happened yesterday...I didn't think it was a good idea to see Yoko, or the others....So I stayed far away from where the Band of Misfits would be.

A part of me regretted running away from her, but another part of me didn't want to fight her....running away seemed like the better option for the time.

Actually, I wanted to see Jinx...after all this I know she's the only one I could really talk to.

*Jinx...I know last time we saw each other it was a bit tense, but we need to talk. Message me when you can.* I sent her a message, and waited.

I stayed on Mimi's floor, and waited in front of her grave. " Oh Mimi...I-I don't know how to fix this...hehe, look at the mess I put myself in..." I chuckled, looking down.

There was a moment of silence, and I drifted off into a sleep.

.

.

.

There was darkness, and there was I.

" Hello?!" I yelled, trying to see past the darkness, but there was nothing. A wet sticky substance appeared on my hands, and looked down, and there it was.

" Blood?!" I gasped, and back away slowly. " No...oh no...please..please don't..."

An image of buildings and fire came into mind.....there in the middle of the danger we Jinx.

" Jinx! No wait!" I yelled, but it was too late, the darkness surrounded me again, and I was thrown into a wave of screams, and people yelling words of hate.

I growled softly, and then backed away..." Stop...stop! I don't want this! All I wanted....all I wanted in my whole life was too...know what love really feels like...." I whispered, and looked down at the ground, closing my eyes. " I want the dream to end! I get it! I'm not meant for any of it!"

" Akio?"

" Yoko?" I looked up and saw a small light in front of me.

The green haired Cait Sith smiled, and held out her hand, " You need to let go of the past.."

I got to my feet, and looked at her.

" You can't run forever...you need to accept the past! Your wrong, Akio! You are loved, and you are not alone!" Yoko said to me, her eyes glowing brightly. " I'm here for you...I won't stop until your heart is free. You need to stop running.."

At that moment, hands from the darkness started grabbing me, and I knew I had to get out...So I grabbed Yoko's hand, and she pulled me out of the darkness.

" Forgive yourself, let go, and live..."

.

.

.

*beep beep beep*

" What!?" I hissed, jumping up from my sleep alarmed from the beeping. " Oh it's Jinx!" I sighed, opening the message, but once I did...my heart dropped.

*Jinx is no longer here, she had a little 'accident' if you want to help her I suggest you meet me on Floor 6, alone! Or I'll kill you and your little friends -Aladiana*

I closed the message, and glared at the ground. " I already lost Yoko...I'm not about to lose Jinx." I hissed.

" Beetle!"

I turned around and there I saw Torch. " What are you doing here." I hissed at him, not in the mood for his jokes.

" Well, we're all worried about you..Yoko and the others are trying to find you. I mean after you left Yoko during that battle...it left her in an strange position.." he explained.

I looked down, and kicked the ground a bit, " I'm sorry....I didn't mean to do that, but what she was asking me to do....I couldn't do it..but she's safe right?"

Torch looked at me confused, " Yeah, the other members are close by; it's just you and me that are in the open. So are you coming back?" he asked.

I sighed in relief....I can at least save most of my guild...and Yoko...as long as she is safe...

I turned to Torch, and shook my head, " No, I'm not...I have some business I need to address alone...Jinx is in trouble, and the Ice Queen is after me....I have to drive away the danger from my sister's guild."

" Beetle, you can't do this!" Torch yelled.

" Too late.." I whispered, and with that I knocked out Torch with a jab at the neck, and teleported away, " Stay strong, Torch...you were always that fun light in the guild...that's why Mimi and Misty chose you. Stay that person."

And with that I left everything behind...even Yoko....this is the only way to keep them safe..