Stage 21

" Why did you bring me here?" a red hair Spirragan asked, as the iron door behind him shut close.

A man turned around, his dark blue eyes looking into his. His dark skin and dark blue wings seemed to disappear under the cloud covered sky.

" Your eyes tell me everything...loss...pain..betrayal..anger...I will teach you to remove all these...Just as I have." his dark and low voice spoke.

" You don't know me!" the boy hissed at him.

" I know more about you than anyone else! Draw your Blades, Beetle!" the man yelled.

I remember the clashing of the blades...the pain in my arms and legs as I battled for my life. I remember that Spirragan pushing me everyday to when I couldn't fight no more.

.

My first family....Mimi, my sister died by gun shot.....

.

.

Second family

" Get up! Don't give into your pain!"

.

.

Third family

The boy got to his legs...and looked at the man with blazing eyes filled with pain and anger.

" Now...lets begin again.."

.

.

.

Fourth family

" Beetle! I don't trust him...you have to not see him anymore!" a girl with her blue hair in a ponytail yelled at him.

Beetle shook his head. " I..He's doing more good than bad to me...he's teaching me..showing me that there is a way to live without this pain!"

Misty shook her head. " Look at these scars...your body won't be able to take much more of this...please..please you have to stop.." she begged.

" I'm sorry, but this is the only way..." he said, and turned away.

.

.

.

.

Fifth family

" Fight! Fight like your life depends on it!!!!" the man would yell at me. His eyes flashing at mine, attacking, pushing me to my knees as I desperately tried to fight back.

" You cannot let your emotions faze you! Your enemies have not such thing, and so must you!" he yelled at me.

I looked up at him, gasping for breath. " How can I just erase them?! I yelled back at him. " I tried once, and I nearly killed my guild!"

" Because you still felt something...rage! You cannot truly erase emotions...just by forgetting love...you have to forget everything! Even rage....just instinct..!" he yelled at me.

" Ich..." I growled softly. The man looked at me.

" Get up, and fight me again!" the man yelled.

.

.

.

.

.

Sixth family

" You must forget everything!"

" Hyaaaaa!!!!!" Beetle yelled, and with his blades he attack ruthlessly at the man.