Stage 60

" Haha! How pathetic! Those two little mice will die before they even see me." The Ice Queen laughed as she peered down through her glass window.

" Yes...yes they will." Ally, her second in command, chuckled next to her. His grey cat ears perked up and his tail swaying side to side.

" Ally, did you gather our strongest?" she asked him. Ally nodded his head. " Good...Aladiana! Jinx!"

The pink cait sith and black haired imp came into the room. Aladiana couldn't hide her excitement knowing that she would get the chance to kill Beetle as revenge, but....

" Remember, Jinx...we must kill Beetle...once we do-"

" I know...I know...you don't have to remind me.." Jinx cut her off, her voice annoyed. Aladiana sent her a glare, and turned to face the Ice Queen.

" I need both of you to deal with this problem...they shouldn't be much of a threat since there's only two of them.." she sighed.

Aladiana smirked, and brought out her Minigun, " Of course!"

Jinx looked down at the floor, lost in thought. Ice Queen noticed this.

" Is that a problem?" she asked.

Jinx looked at her, " No, of course not! I was just thinking...I better go out there...Beetle trusts me, I can kill him with no problem."

Ice Queen only smiled, " Yes...of course..Go on then!"

Both Aladiana and Jinx left the room. With this Ice Queen turned to Ally.

" I think our Imp has a change of heart....makes sure she's just as dead as the Spriggan." she hissed. Ally smirked, and bowed in respect.

" As you wish my Queen." he smiled.