Stage 28

Misty nodded, and made our way back to floor 28 where we lived in a small village.

" Misty, why do you insistently try to get me to socialize with newbies against my own will?" I asked, looking at that the sky.

Misty shrugged, " Because you need to socialize, Beetle. I mean you can't go on living inside a shell and blocking yourself from other people!" she yelled at me.

I shook my head. " You wouldn't understand..." I whispered.

At that point Misty slammed her foot on the the ground. This made me jump a bit, and I looked at her with wide scared eyes.

This sweet and chatty Undine rarley got truly pissed at me or anyone else. I looked at her and saw her bangs covering her eyes.

" Don't you dare say that I wouldn't understand...I knew Mimi way before you...we were like sisters...Now you may had lived with her for a while, and grown close to her...but you're not the only one that's dealing with her loss." she whispered, her voice dangerously calm.

I closed my eyes and turned away. " The problem is that...I..." I held my tongue. " Never mind, come on it's starting to get late." I said, walking ahead of her.

Quietly, Misty followed me into the village. " What?"

" Hmm?"

" What were you going to say?" she asked. I shook my head.

" It's nothing...You know if it really means that much to you...that I should try to be nice then I'll try, but I'm making no promises." I said.

" I missed the old you..The one that still use to smile and laugh.." she whispered.

I then looked down. " I buried that me next to Mimi's grave...This is who I am now..in the game and in the real world.." I simply said. " It's for the better....the old me believed in love....Love, and emotions like that don't exist....they're just a burden for man to carry." I said.

We walked a little ways, that was until I saw a familiar face.

" Hey, isn't that-"

" Shh!! Don't call their attention towards us!" I hissed quickly, placing my hand on her mouth, but it was far too late.

Jinx got back into the town looking for some better armor and Night just had to follow her.

"Babe come on you can't ignore me.." Night whinned.

"Will you leave me alone" she gone out annoyed.

"Awww you know you love me, hun." Night purred out.

"That is it." Jinx said annoyed, and started to walk away when heared a familiar voice

"Hey isn't that-"

'Oh it's those people from the dungeon what were their names?...oh yeah Misty and Beetel.' she thought looking at them 'he seems annoyed' she thought. Jinx walked away from Night and over to them.

Misty took my hand off her mouth and walked over to Jinx. " Hey! I didn't think to see you on this floor!" she smiled.

I stayed behind and sighed. ' I'll just let her return to happier self.' I thought to myself.

"Hey Misty right-" she greeted but was then cut off.

"Hey cutie where did you run off to." Night flirted trying to put his arm around her.

"You so much as touch me I will break both of your arms." she threatened, he took three steps back.

"Sorry about that he's a major flirt and jerk." she apologize.