Prologue

"Nnaaah... Ao..mine..." The moans coming from the redhead beneath him made him even harder, which in turn made the redhead moan more. "So... big~"

Aomine leaned close to Kagami's ear, "You keep moaning like that and I won't be able to hold back at all."

Kagami wrapped his arms around Aomine's shoulders, panting heavily, "Don't... ever hold b-back..."

Aomine smirked, "How can I deny such a nice request?" He gripped on tighter to Kagami's thighs, pushing them up as he pounded into his lover.

Kagami pushed his head back into the bed, digging his fingers into the tanned male's skin. "Sso go..od!"

He kept going hard, he loved to see those expressions of pleasure on Kagami's face. He kept going until they both climaxed, with Kagami loudly moaning his name.

Aomine looked down at his lover who was still panting. Kagami smiled up at him, reaching up to hold Aomine's face in his hands, "I love you."

"Love you too," Aomine leaned his forehead against Kagami's, "Stay with me forever, yeah?"

Kagami nodded, smiling wide, "Always." Aomine smiled back, leaning down to kiss him.

[A/N: I swear there will be more, just wanted a bang of a start 😉 dunno if I'm gonna serialize it, help me out with that yeah? 😁]