16

Kagami opened his eyes to sunlight streaming through the window. He smiled, Aomine's arms were still wrapped around him, body pressed right up against his own. He pulled his hand up, looking at the ring glint in the sunlight. It was so beautiful. He still couldn't really believe it, Aomine asked him to marry him. He really so surprised by how dedicated Aomine was, he was sure that him getting pregnant would scare him away.

After a couple minutes, Aomine started to stir. He kissed the back of Kagami's neck, tightening his grip on the redhead. Kagami giggled, flicking his ears. He turned in Aomine's arms, looking back at him. "Morning, Aomine."

Aomine brought a hand up to push some hair out of Kagami's face. "Taiga." Kagami's face instantly turned a bright red at Aomine saying his first name like that. They didn't really use each other's first names much, he'd just always called him Aomine, he was so used to it. But hearing Aomine say his name, he really liked the way it sounded. Aomine smiled, kissing Kagami's forehead before pulling back to look into his red eyes, "We're engaged. I think it's time you start calling me Daiki."

Kagami could only stare back at him. He didn't know why it felt like such a big deal, but it did. "Daiki..." he couldn't help giggling after saying it.

Aomine raised an eyebrow, "What's funny?"

Kagami shook his head, smiling at Aomine, "It just feels different to call you by your first name." He snuggled closer to Aomine, he didn't want to get up for anything even if it was a weekday and they both had classes. "We're going to have to pick out a name for our baby."

"Yeah," Aomine wrapped his arms tightly around Kagami, running his fingers through Kagami's hair, "Have any ideas?"

He paused, thinking, "I want it to be something special, something that shows how much she means to us."

"She?" Aomine asked, smiling slightly, "You think the baby'll be a girl?"

Kagami dropped his gaze, "It's not like I know, I'd just... I'd like it if she were." He looked back up at Aomine, brow creased, "Would you rather have a boy?"

Aomine shrugged, "Haven't thought that far ahead. You being pregnant still seems like a miracle to me, so boy or girl, I just want to be there to love them."

Kagami giggled, grinning wide. "What did I do to deserve you, Daiki?"

"Shush," Aomine laughed, flicking Kagami's nose, "You're an amazing person, you deserve the world." Kagami smiled, he really felt so lucky to have Aomine here with him, he didn't know what he'd do without him. He leaned in, gently pressing his lips to Aomine's. Aomine kissed him back, resting his hand on the small of Kagami's back, pulling him in closer.

[A/N: I hope you like this update! I'm just enjoying the cute feels for now! ^^]