4

Twitch, twitch. Swish.  Aomine was staring at Kagami as soon as he opened the door.  Aomine was stuck looking at the ears on top of his head that seemed to be twitching and moving of their own accord.  He looked down and sure enough, there was a tail behind Kagami that was swishing and  gently flicking side to side.  The patterning on the ears and tail looked like tiger fur.  He brought his gaze back up to Kagami's face and it was beet red.

"A-Aomine!  How did you find me here?"  His stutter only made him cuter to Aomine.

"I followed you here yesterday."  Aomine had to swallow to keep himself from jumping his boyfriend right then and there.  He needed answers first, "What is..."

"Th-that was cheating!"  Kagami was about to close the door on Aomine, but Aomine quickly reached out a hand and stopped it.

Aomine smiled, "I still found you, that means you tell me what's going on.  That was the deal."

Kagami bit his lip, Aomine could tell that Kagami really didn't want to tell him, but he wasn't going to take no for an answer.  Kagami let out a long breath, taking Aomine by the hand and pulling him inside, "Fine... I'll tell you, but I think you can already see why."

[A/N: sorry today's update is short! I promise tomorrow's will be longer, I am just so tired right now! Need some sleep!]