44

Kagami noticed a little when Aomine left his side, he felt a little colder, but he knew everything was fine. Aomine's mom was so nice, he was so glad that she accepted them so much.

Yuriko smiled, "You know I was so surprised when Daiki kept getting taller, he was such a small baby."

"Really?" He giggled, liking hearing about Aomine's baby stories.

"Oh yes," she smiled, "He was actually early and only a little over five pounds. I was so worried about him in those early months."

"It's so hard to imagine Daiki ever being so little," Kagami giggled.

"He was a tiny, little thing!" Yuriko grinned, "He was often shorter than a lot of the other boys in elementary, and even in middle school! I don't know what happened in high school, he just shot up!"

Kagami laughed, nodding, "Yeah, he was so tall and strong when I met him." He tried to say it in a way that wouldn't be awkward since he was still talking to his future mother in law.

"You know," Yuriko smiled, resting her hand on Kagami's knee, "Daiki would hate me for this, but I must find all of his baby pictures and give you copies!"

"Really?" Kagami grinned, "I would so love to see them!" He was so curious now to see how small of a baby Aomine really was. He knew Aomine would be just the cutest.

"I will be sure and find them for you," she smiled, "I can't wait to see what yours and Daiki's babies will look like. You both look so good together."

Kagami blushed, glancing down, "I really do love them so much. I can't wait to meet them."

She smiled, gently patting Kagami's back, "You can come to me any time you need something. Even though Daiki was small, that didn't make being pregnant easy. And if you're having twins, I can only imagine how that will be."

"Thank you," he smiled at her, saying a little more seriously, "Sometimes I am dead scared about this. It wasn't something I thought my body could handle until it happened. I know I can't do this alone. I am so lucky that Daiki loves me so much and actually wants to be here with me."

"If there's one thing I know about my son," Yuriko smiled, rubbing Kagami's back, "He will always protect the ones who mean the most to him."

[AN: so was this chapter cuter or what? ^^ I wish I could see Aomine's baby pictures, I know they'd be absolutely adorable! well, I hope you enjoyed this update! there will be more soon(ish)!]