3

"So Kagami, make it to wherever you were going yesterday just fine?"  Aomine pressed send, he didn't always text a lot but he wanted Kagami to think that he cared but didn't know where he was.

Kagami quickly responded, saying, "I just barely made it..."

"Still won't tell me where you are?"  Aomine decided to give him one last chance before surprising him.  He was already on the bus to the neighborhood where he found Kagami yesterday.

"Aomine..."  Kagami's message was so short, Aomine was almost a little pissed, he had nothing to respond to.  Luckily, Kagami sent another message, "I'll be home in three days, it'll be fine."

Aomine shook his head to himself, he really didn't like how evasive Kagami was being.  "So you really just can't stand to see me for the next three days?"

"It's not that!"  Kagami's response was immediate.  "It's just embarrassing, okay?"

"Now I need to know why."  There had to be more to what was going on, Kagami wouldn't be embarrassed about staying with his mom.

"I won't tell you!"  Aomine could almost see Kagami's reddening face, it was too cute.

"I'll just find you and ask you."  Aomine smirked to himself, he knew he could get Kagami to agree, after all Kagami had to think that it would be impossible for Aomine to find him.

"You won't be able to find me."

"But if I do, you tell me why you disappear for three days every month."  Aomine sent another message quickly after, "Deal?"

There was a longer pause before Kagami texted back.  "Deal."

Aomine smiled to himself, he would finally get answers to this mystery and Kagami wouldn't be able to complain about it at all.  Aomine felt so proud of himself as he got off the bus and walked the last distance to Kagami's mom's house.  He went right up to the door, but before knocking, he sent Kagami a text, "Found you."