15

Kagami devoured a lot of the food. He'd always a had a big appetite, but now that he was pregnant, it was growing. Everything had been so perfect too, the candlelit dinner and the food itself, perfect. He still wasn't sure why Aomine had to so much trouble, not like he was complaining about it though. He smiled at Aomine, "Everything was so delicious."

Aomine smiled, "I'm glad you liked it." He kept fidgeting with his hands, one of them kept going down to pat his pocket.

Kagami hadn't ever seen Aomine nervous like this, "Aomine, is something wrong?"

Aomine smiled, shaking his head, "Of course not."

He pulled his seat closer to Kagami's and took hold of Kagami's hands. Kagami only stared back at him, the sudden movements caught him off guard. He always loved having Aomine close, but this felt like there was something Aomine needed.

"I think I'm crazy," Aomine smiled, holding Kagami's hands tightly, "I can't stop worrying when you're not around, I can't get you out of my head. When I'm in class or at practice, anywhere you're not, I'm always wondering what you're doing and hoping you're doing okay. I think I'm crazy because we're both so young, yet I know I want to spend every moment of my life with you. I know I'm crazy in love with you, hell, I can't even sleep without you in my arms."

Kagami's eyes widened, his heart racing. With everything Aomine was saying, it was so sweet and so sincere, he knew this must be difficult for him because doesn't just bare his feelings to people, not even Kagami.

He pulled one hand away to reach into his pocket and take out a small velvet box. "Our lives together, our family, that's all I need." He opened the box, revealing a sapphire engagement ring. "I'm crazy about you, and if you're crazy too, then I think we could be happy forever. Kagami Taiga, will you marry me."

Kagami's hands flew up to his face, covering his mouth. He was smiling despite the tears flowing down his cheeks. His tail wrapped around, wrapping around Aomine's wrist. He nodded, forcing himself to find his voice, "Yes, Aomine, yes!"

Aomine smiled, pulling Kagami's left hand down. He took the ring, carefully sliding it over Kagami's ring finger. Kagami couldn't stop looking at it, it was beautiful, just the color of Aomine's eyes. He looked up at Aomine, wrapping his arms around him and kissing him deeply.

Aomine held him tightly, kissing him back. After a long moment, Kagami pulled back, tears still steadily streaming down his cheeks, "I love you so much."

Aomine reached up to wipe his lover's tears, "Don't cry."

Kagami smiled, resting his hands over Aomine's and his tail wrapping around Aomine's wrist. He nuzzled against Aomine's hand, closing his eyes. He looked back at Aomine after a moment, "I'm just so happy."

"You're such a softie," Aomine rubbed his thumb over Kagami's cheek, leaning his forehead to rest against Kagami's, "I love you."

[A/N: tell me honestly, did you like those feels? was it cute? ^^ I hope you liked it! I wanted it to be romantic but still seem like Amine ;) thank you for reading! I'm thinking there will be lots more adorable feels coming too!]