1

"What the fuck, Kagami?"  Aomine grabbed Kagami by the shirt collar, pulling him over to him, "Yesterday we were having the best time, having hot, passionate sex and now you're telling me that you can't see me at all for the next three days?  And you won't tell me why?"

Kagami grabbed Aomine's hand, pushing it away, "That about sums it up."  He turned his back on Aomine, heading back into the kitchen, "It's nothing personal, so let it go."

"Nothing personal?"  Aomine practically snarled.  He stormed after Kagami again, grabbing him by the shoulder and turning him around, "Like hell this isn't personal."

"Of course it isn't!"  Kagami glared back at Aomine, "Now let me go, unless you don't want me to make you breakfast before I go."

"Before you go?"  Aomine reluctantly let go of his lover's shoulder, he couldn't deny wanting food.  "You have to leave already?"

"Well in a couple hours," Kagami turned to the stove, not looking at Aomine as he started getting breakfast for them both.

Aomine stood closer behind Kagami, wrapping his arms around Kagami's waist, "Then stay, just a little longer."

Kagami audibly gulped, "I can't... I know what you want and I just... can't..."

"Oh come on," Aomine held onto Kagami tighter, "I didn't actually say what I wanted."

"So you don't want to keep fucking me the way you did last night?"  Kagami looked back over his shoulder at his boyfriend.  If Aomine wasn't mistaken, Kagami looked like he was pouting.

Aomine took the chance to lean in and kiss him deeply.  He parted after a long moment, a string of saliva between their lips.  "Of course I want you..."

Kagami blushed darkly, lips still parted.  He wanted to say something, but he couldn't, he couldn't tell Aomine his reason for leaving for three days.  He looked away, barely saying, "I can't..."

Aomine bit his lip to keep from yelling or outright throwing a tantrum.  He did his best to speak evenly as he said, "Then just tell me why not."

Kagami shook his head, still refusing to look at him, "I can't..."