Ty- Tomorrow (h)

Nerve One Shot

Despite having met Ty through the game, there was a part of you that didn't like the fact that Nerve was still running – so, of course, you were happy when Vee and her friends shut the game down.

When Ty was back in Seattle, with Sam, that's when you two had met, with you making the decision to stay with him even after he became a prisoner.

It had only been a month since the game got shut down, but you still talked to Vee and Sam practically every day.

Ty was still fast asleep in bed, but you were sat out on your fire escape whilst on the phone to Vee.

"So, you promise you'll come to visit tomorrow?" Vee asked through the phone.

You laughed as you curled up in Ty's jumper "Of course Vee, you know I'm always up for a day in the city" you told her.

You heard her giggle "At least Sam won't be blindfolded" she referred to one of her dares during Nerve as she spoke.

Even though she couldn't see you, you nodded anyway "I'll get Ty to come with me, even if he doesn't admit it – he likes seeing you guys" you explained to her.

You heard Sam's muffled voice in the background "Sam says he'll see you tomorrow" she relayed what Sam told her "And I've got to get to class. Bye Y/N/N" she hung up the phone after having said goodbye.

Slipping your phone back into your pocket, you got up and headed back inside your apartment.

Ty was sat up in bed when you walked in, a confused look on his face.

"Good morning Sleepyhead" you greeted your boyfriend.

He chuckled, looking you up and down, as you sat down on your side of the bed "Why wasn't my lovely girlfriend in bed next to me when I woke up?" he questioned.

You laughed when he pulled you over to straddle him, despite him still being under the covers, "I was out on the fire escape, on the phone to Vee" you placed your hands lightly on his check when you spoke.

He moved to place his hands over yours, intertwining your fingers together shortly after, "What did she want?" he quizzed out of curiosity.

You smiled down at him "I'm going to the city with her tomorrow" you stated, "And guess who's coming with me" you told him.

He groaned "Don't make me go on a girly day out" he complained "You know I love you Baby, and I'll carry your bags any day but I can't put up with both of you at the same time" he explained, a slight smirk on his face.

Shaking your head, you giggled a little "Sam is going to be there too Ty, you won't be the only boyfriend getting dragged around the shops" you reassured him.

Ty sighed, but then quickly moved so that he was hovering above you "But that's not until tomorrow Baby" he reminded you with a smirk on his face "So let's just stay right here for today"

~*~

Written by Hannah.