Noah Foster- Never Have I Ever (c)

Scream One Shot

With all the hell that Lakewood was going through, everyone needed a break. Taking light of being in a slasher movie, your friends and yourself decided to have a sleepover, knowing that if the killer was to come after you, it was worth having some fun first. Everyone had made the best of the evening, a bit of drinking, terrible party games, and now you were onto playing Never Have I Ever.

"Never have I ever kissed a girl," Brooke stated looking straight at Audrey, knowing that she had.

Yourself, Audrey and Noah picked up a shot, leaving Emma and Brooke as the only two who hadn't. You put the glass back onto the coffee table, moving back so Noah could wrap an arm around you. The two of you had started dating a while back and you were happier than you could have ever imagined. Even with the danger of Lakewood, you were glad that you had someone who made you feel safe as safety was rare and practically non-existent currently.

"Umm..." Emma started as she tried to think of something to say. "Never have I ever had sex."

Everyone picked up a shot, drinking it. As you moved the glass from your lips, you noticed everyone staring at you and Noah. With the attention turned to the two of you, both of you begun to blush, your faces matching with a dark crimson across your cheeks.

"What?" Audrey asked. "Noah?"

"Oh... umm..." he mumbled not sure what to say to argue the point.

"Y/N did you deflower Noah?" Audrey smirked.

"And Noah did you deflower Y/N," Brooke laughed.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Emma grinned.

You looked at Noah not sure what to say. As far as they had all known the two of you were virgins, but that wasn't the case any longer. The two of you just hadn't found a time to tell your friends that it had happened, and honestly it was nice to have it as a secret for the two of you.

"We just didn't know when to tell you," you smiled innocently hoping the topic would be dropped.

"And we all thought that you two were innocent," Brooke smirked. "Yet the two of you were getting down and dirty."

Your face shone as your blush became more prominent. Although you loved your friends they were beyond embarrassing and made you blush uncontrollably.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.