Brian O'Conner- Lose (h)

Fast And Furious One Shot

For as long as you could remember, the racing scene had been like a second home to you.

It was somewhere that you could do what you wanted, you could be who you wanted to be and not have anyone judging you.

Everyone there had their own problems to deal with, but that all went away when they got in that car and set out to race.

There wasn't such a big racing scene in Britain as there was in America – moving to America was a big deal for you, but it made your life so much better.

You had met Dominic Toretto a year after you moved to America, and he had been a great person to have in your life.

Because of Dominic, Brian had appeared in your life which was probably the best thing to have happened to you.

Brian was an amazing guy and you were absolutely in love with him, yes what you did was dangerous but when you had people like Brian and Dominic there, it made it worth it.

For the past month, you and the team had been searching for Owen Shaw in London due to him basically having messed up and Luke Hobbs was now hunting him so he had recruited your team.

Everything had been going somewhat smoothly for a while, until the ammunition you guys had run out and you were left with nothing.

Of course, you still had connections back home so you had taken it upon yourself to find your friends as you were on your home turf.

"So, when is your guy getting here Y/N?" Tej spoke up as all of you were stood around the big table.

You checked your watch and then heard the roar of a car engine outside. "I believe that's him now."

When you turned around, you saw your best friend since childhood walking towards you with two cases of guns.

He smiled at you, and placed the cases on the floor before coming to sweep you up in a hug.

"Wow you've changed Y/N/N," he joked.

You laughed and smiled at him. "So, have you, you've gotten buff," you joked back causing him to laugh.

Once you had introduced him to the team, Brian pulled you to the side with an annoyed look on his face.

"What's wrong?" you asked, placing a hand on his arm.

He sighed in a frustrated manner, running a hand through his hair. "I don't like him."

Confusion crossed your face until you made the connection of who he was talking about.

"He's too close to you," he stated through gritted teeth.

"I'm with you, remember?"

He chuckled, pressing a kiss to your forehead. "I know, you've got my child in there," he breathed out as he placed a hand on your stomach gently.

"He's like my brother, been there for me since I was little and believe me when I say that there has been nothing like that between us."

Brian nodded in acknowledgement, breathing out a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry," he mumbled into your hair. "I just don't want to lose my brit."

You giggled at his words. "You're lucky I love you."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.