Venus Delmonico- Dare (h)

Nerve One Shot

It wasn't as if you had been living in a rock of the past however many years.

You were aware of Nerve, but you were also aware of what it did to people and that was why you had no interest in it.

Sure, your friends both played and watched, however you were the one that worried about them no matter what and tried endlessly to convince them to stop.

It was always to no avail but eventually the game would end for the year.

You'd already had to deal with your friends being idiots for the day, due to the dares that had been given to them, so you had let them be and snuck off to a nearby diner.

As you were sat in there, a blonde girl came and sat across from you in the booth – out of the corner of your eye, you saw her friend filming her.

"So, what've you been dared to do to me then?"

She looked at you with confusion written across her face. "Can't a girl sit across from an attractive person for the fun of it?"

"Not when your friends are filming it she can't."

"Oh, come on, you're cute and I wanted to talk to you."

You smiled at her. "Thank you for the compliment, really, but I am afraid that I am not oblivious to the dares that people are getting and how they need to be filmed."

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I can't help what they tell me to do."

You shrugged. "Not being funny, but why you of all people signed up for this?"

"I wanted to prove something to my friend."

"And having a dare to hit on a random stranger, that's proving something?"

"It made me get out of my comfort zone."

You smiled at her again. "Well, it was nice to meet you and all but I think your friend wants you to get back to him."

She turned back to look at the brunette boy, who looked extremely bored indeed and he seemed to have stopped filming.

"He looks quite bored with himself."

She laughed and shrugged. "He drags me places a lot of the time, I think he can handle a few more minutes of us talking."

"Only a few more minutes? What a shame," you joked with her and she smiled at you.

"Well, I think introductions are overdue," she stated as she held her hand out to you. "I'm Venus."

~*~

Written by Hannah

Tumblr Request