Spencer Hastings- Project (c)

Pretty Little Liars One Shot

You had been friends with Spencer Hastings for years, having met in elementary school, it was a friendship of the ages and something you thought would never falter. She was the smartest person in your school, and you were rather grateful as she was always happy to assist you, other than recently. Spencer had been falling behind in class, which was something you never thought you would see.

She said that she was just stressed, but you knew that Hastings thrived on stress. The two of you had agreed to be partners for the English Literature project your class had, but it had become harder than you anticipated when Spencer kept making mistakes that you knew she never normally would. They were stupid little mistakes that even you wouldn't make, so it worried you to know that Spencer was making them too.

As she was writing out on the poster card, you were supposed to present to your class, you were concerned when she let out a groan as she spelt something else incorrectly.

"Spence are you okay?" You questioned.

"Yeah," she sighed. "Yeah I'm fine."

You furrowed your eyebrows not certain that she was telling the truth to you.

"Spencer, you are the smartest person I know, you wouldn't make these silly mistakes if everything was fine and dandy. I can't help if you don't tell me what's wrong," you smiled softly.

She looked up from the large sheet of card, letting out a reluctant sigh. You knew she didn't like admitting to anything she considered a weakness, but you didn't like her keeping things from you, so you were going to be stubborn until she told you what was bothering her.

"I'm fine, I'm... I'm just distracted... yeah distracted," she said softly, trying to give you a smile as though to convince you of what she said.

"Distracted by what?" You asked. "Please, I want to help you."

Spencer frowned before snapping and letting words escape her in a flood.

"I like you but I don't want you to hate me so I didn't tell you, but I've been so distracted in not telling you and not letting you know that I just kind of lost focus on everything important," she sighed.

You couldn't help but smile as you had always felt the same, but never thought she would like you.

She looked so concerned, but you let out a soft laugh and leaned in to press your lips onto hers.

"You are so stupid for someone so smart Spencer Hastings. I like you too."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.

Fandom Imagines and Preferences IIIOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara