Jesse Swanson- Miss (h)

Pitch Perfect One Shot

Having someone with you 24/7 took a lot, not just for you but for the other person as well.

You needed to learn how the other person worked; what time they got up in the morning, what time they went to bed, what type of things they liked to have around them and what they didn't like.

The other person also needed to learn how you worked.

You were lucky enough for the other person to be your boyfriend, Jesse.

Jesse and you met when you were both auditioning for the acapella groups in your university – you became a Bella whilst Jesse became a Treblemaker.

A year later, a lot had happened.

You were living with Jesse in a dorm room, you had become the head of the Bellas and Jesse was the head of the Treblemakers.

Jesse was going away for a week to a competition that the Treblemakers were competing in, and you knew it was going to be hell whilst he was away.

Sure, the two of you weren't with each other every second of every day, but for a year you saw each other every single day and slept next to each other at night so having to go without that for the first time was going to be a challenge.

Your fellow Bellas had managed to occupy you by getting you to stay with them in the Bella house, so it wasn't as if you were by yourself the whole time.

They all knew how much you loved Jesse and when he wasn't there, they saw you not being yourself.

It was strange for all of them because they were used to you being upbeat and happy all the time, but without Jesse it was as if you weren't like that all the time – you had your moments where you would be all hyper but it wasn't all the time as it was previously.

Needless to say, when Jesse was arriving home, the Bellas were beyond overjoyed because it meant that you would be going back to yourself.

You were stood at the front of the university, where the coach would be parking, patiently waiting for Jesse to get off of the coach.

When you saw the coach, you realised that Benji was waving to you out of the window with a massive smile on his face.

"Y/N!" he yelled out to you "We won!"

You couldn't help but smile at Benji's excitement.

Of course, you already knew that the Treblemakers had won as Jesse had called you immediately, but seeing Benji so excited was honestly just lovely.

The coach then parked up, and the first person off was your boyfriend.

He dropped his bags, running to you immediately and picking you up in a hug whilst spinning you around.

You squealed in delight, hugging him tighter and then looking down at him with a smile on your face.

He smiled right back at you "God Baby, I have missed you."

"I think I may have missed you more," you whispered as you rested your forehead on his due to you still being held up in his arms.

As he slowly placed you on the ground, the rest of the Treblemakers came to sweep you up in hugs causing you to start laughing.

"Of course, I missed all of you guys too."

Benji laughed, squeezing you for extra effect, "Our leader just wasn't right without his missus next to him," he whispered in your ear.

You smiled at him, before glancing over at Jesse who was laughing and talking with his guys.

He looked over at you, and caught your gaze before slowly making his way over to you.

Once he reached you, he wrapped his arms around you and pressed a kiss to the top of your head "Next time, I am bringing you with me."

You laughed, shaking your head, "I'm a Bella Jesse, we weren't competing so I couldn't go," you reminded him.

He pouted "I do not care."

You rolled your eyes at your boyfriend acting like a child "Come on Love, we've got movie watching to catch up on."

He grabbed his bags, waving bye to his guys and yelling that they would have rehearsal in two days as he wanted the next day to cuddle his girlfriend.

You were blushing at his words, especially because he yelled it all over university campus but the rest of the Treblemakers just laughed.

"Don't have too much fun!" one of them yelled, as the others wolf whistled.

"We don't need any mini Trebles just yet!"

You turned around "Who said they'll be Trebles?" you joked with a smile on your face.

Jesse chuckled, pulling you closer to him with his arm around you "Baby, we've got all the time for that."

"I really have missed you Jesse."

He smiled, kissing you for the first time in over a week, "And I you."

~*~

Written by Hannah.