Yorkie- Forever Together: Part 3 (c)

Black Mirror One Shot

4 Years Later

You had been in San Junipero for three hours alone when Yorkie found you in the house beach house the two of you were ever so fond of. This time it wasn't a trial, it wasn't an allotted weekly amount of time, but it was forever. You had died in hospital with Yorkie by your side, her soon departing after you.

It had been decades since you had seen Yorkie's red hair and rounded glasses; equally as long since you had seen yourself like you currently were. You were back in your body from your twenties, able to move freely and not have to worry about the building health issues you'd developed with age.

"Yorkie," you gleamed, pulling her into your arms.

By no means were you glad she died, but you were glad to have forever in this idyllic world. The two of you had so many opportunities and San Junipero was a world you wouldn't tire to explore.

"I couldn't live without you," she chuckled. "And now I never will have to."

She leaned in and kissed you passionately, not caring if anyone could see like you did when you were last this age. There wasn't anything to care about anymore, not only did you have any place to explore but also any time. There wasn't a limit of prejudice on your relationship, there was no limit, no death, no end to your happiness.

"Doesn't it seem more beautiful? It looks so much nice now than it did before," you smiled. "It's weird isn't it?"

Yorkie wrapped her arm around your shoulders. "It's because this is our home now, not just some tourist destination."

You let out a happy sigh as you leaned your head onto her shoulder, watching the sun go down behind your home. Finally, everything felt perfect, everything felt as though it had come together how it was always meant to have been.

Turning to Yorkie, to see her soft smile as she took in the surroundings, you couldn't help but grin at the woman you had loved for the whole of your life.

"So where should we go first? The 90s? or the 70s? You pick," you smiled.

There were so many opportunities, you didn't mind where the world would take you as long as Yorkie was happy and by your side.

"I think we should stay here for a while," she whispered. "I just want to be with you and not have a care in the world."

"Ilike that idea."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.