Max Black- Flu (c)

2 Broke Girls One Shot

You loved your girlfriend Max, one of the reasons you loved her so much was her stubbornness however currently her stubbornness was getting on your wick. She was such a strong and independent woman and you admired that about her, you wished you could be more like her; but once she set her mind to something it was almost impossible to change her mind on that.

She had always believed that she never got sick, no matter what, she was always healthy. Even if she got a sniffle, just with will power she was able to push it away and get rid of it. It wasn't the case this time.

Yesterday she had had a little sniffle but said that nothing would come from it as she was never ill but when she woke up this morning she was practically a zombie. Her face was covered in a layer of sweat, her eyes slightly puffy and red, and bodily fluids expelling from her mouth and nose. You had woken up feeling perfectly fine, so it was a bit of shock that your girlfriend was now a bundle of germs. She went to get out of bed, but you shot her a confused look.

"What?" She grunted before spluttering with her coughing.

"Where do you think you're going?" You asked her.

She gave you a determined expression, trying to stand up from the bed but she was shaky on her feet.

"Work, I start in an hour," she frowned.

You gently pushed her shoulder so that she would sit back down on the bed. She didn't seem impressed by that, but you were only thinking of what the best for her was.

"You're not going to work. You clearly have the flu, you're staying in bed until it passes," you explained to her.

"I don't get the flu," she growled attempting to stand up once more, but she fell onto the bed instead.

"It's okay to not feel well," you smiled softly.

"No! I don't get sick," she groaned.

You rolled your eyes, pulling the covers over her to tuck her into bed as she clearly needed the rest to help the virus to pass.

"I'm not ill," Max said in a hoarse tone, but as soon as you moved the pillows to help her comfort she started falling asleep. She didn't fall asleep peacefully, she kept muttering something which you assumed was her defence of not being sick but soon she was silent other than her snores.

You let out a soft laugh, pressing a kiss to her forehead before moving off to sort out anything she would need to help treat the virus she had.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.