Sheldon Cooper- Studio (h)

The Big Bang Theory One Shot

Everyone who knew you knew that you weren't on a similar intellectual level to your boyfriend, but then again it was difficult to find anyone who would actually be on the same level as Sheldon when it came to smarts.

He had always been the more knowledgeable one of the two of you, and you didn't mind that.

There was no reason for you to feel as if you needed to compete with Sheldon – the both of you had your strengths in different areas and that's what mattered.

You and Sheldon had been together for just over a year, and in that time, he had realised that you were more artistic rather than knowing such a massive amount of information like him.

Despite having been together for a year, Sheldon was yet to spend any real time in your studio.

You had a studio, well more your garage that had been converted, where you spent the majority of your time doing your work and such but Sheldon had never really been in.

Of course, he had been to your house multiple times, he had stayed there and the two of you had even had conversations about moving in together but your studio was not somewhere he frequented often.

You'd been holed up in your studio for the past couple of hours or so, wanting to focus on the painting you had been doing to get it finished.

Due to being somewhat in the zone with your painting, you hadn't heard Sheldon calling out to you from the house.

"Darling? You told me you were-" Sheldon was talking to you as he walked through the door, but stopped short when he began to look around.

You turned around at the sound of his voice.

He was looking at the paintings and sculptures in awe. "You're so talented," he breathed out.

A blush crossed your cheeks at his words.

You cautiously stood up, and Sheldon came to stand in front of you.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't realise you were here."

He shook his head in dismissal. "It's okay. The things you're doing in here is beyond impressive."

You smiled at him and began to excitedly point out your various projects to him, and he had a proud smile on his face throughout it all.

"You really are a talented woman."

"The same way you are an intelligent man."

He chuckled, reaching out to pull you into his arms. "My intelligence, as vast as it may be, has nothing at all on your talent my dear."

"Wow. Who would've thought the great Sheldon Cooper would ever say such a thing," you joked with him.

He leant down to press a kiss to your lips. "We all do unimaginable things when we're in love."

"I love you too Cooper," you told him causing him to smile slightly. "Now shoo, I need to finish this."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request