Chandler Bing- Fun (h)

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. One Shot 

Ever since that coffee in Central Perk with your boyfriend's friends, it was as if you had known them all your life.

You understood why Chandler was so cautious to begin with, as it was clear how much they cared for him and had been so important in his life, but he soon realised that he had no reason to be cautious.

Joey was your new best friend and you couldn't imagine it any other way.

He was like the brother you never had, and you were able to talk to him about practically anything if you were unable to talk to Chandler.

The opportunity had arisen for the seven of you to go on holiday together, so of course it had been accepted and you all found yourselves sat in the living room of a Spanish villa that had been rented.

You were sat cuddled up to Chandler, "It's strange to think that six months ago, these guys didn't know about you," your boyfriend spoke up.

You laughed, nodding in agreement.

Before you spoke, Phoebe did, "Personally, I wish we knew about her earlier on."

The rest of the group all nodded.

Joey had a smile on his face "Well duh, I have my sister from another mister right there."

You laughed at his words, shaking your head with a smile, "Oh Joey, I love you."

Chandler gasped in mock hurt.

"Don't worry Love, you're still my favourite," you told him as you placed a hand on his arm.

Joey chuckled "That's not what she says when you're not around," he joked with a wink.

After a while, you and Chandler decided to go and sit up on the roof terrace for a little while and the group all silently agreed not to bother the two of you.

Chandler sat down on one of the chairs around a table, so you sat next to him.

"I honestly don't know how I got so lucky," he mused as he grasped your hand.

You shrugged "I mean, I am pretty great," you joked.

He laughed, lifting your hand up to press a kiss to the back of it, "You're beyond amazing Darling."

"Despite me being very awkward when I first met the guys, I'm glad it happened."

Your boyfriend nodded in agreement with you "We all are."

"You are? I would never have guessed," you countered with a sarcastic tone.

Once again, Chandler laughed at your words but smiled lovingly at you "Just as long as my friends don't steal my girlfriend away for the entirety of this holiday, I think we'll have some fun."

You returned his smile, leaning to press a kiss to his cheek, "Oh we're definitely having some fun Love."

~*~

Written by Hannah.