Piper Wright- Lost Sister (a)

Fallout 4 One Shot

The hustle and bustle of Diamond City was as busy as it ever was, not that busy as of late. Ever since Mayor McDonough had clamped down on synth invaders and basically kicked out half of the population, things had really quietened down. Now only the passing traders brought any kind of business and whenever they entered the guards watched them closely it put them off purchasing anything or ever coming back inside the gates, but, he did what he did and now everyone that could stay inside just has to make do.

There was never a great deal going on, especially since Nick was kicked out, ever since that bloody vault dweller took him away, trouble always seemed to make its way back to here, however, there was still Piper and trouble did occasionally seem to find its way to you, normally at her hands.

"Nan-ni shimasho-ka?" A bowl of delicious looking power-noodles was thrown in front of you by Takahashi who then walked over to sort out another customer. At least he would probably never change.

The spoonful of noodle soup was inches from your lip, the scent embedding itself in your nostrils before the spoon was knocked out of your hand and ended up on the floor, soup splattered over the counter.

"You have to help me Y/N..." Piper pulled on your arm to try and get you to stand up, her eyes were filled to the brim with tears and panic.

"Do you mind Piper? There is not much I can enjoy in this wasteland of a world, can you at least let me enjoy my noodles?" She did not stop tugging on your arm.

"Come on, it's Nat, I don't know where she is and nobody has seen her." She wiped her eyes.

"Maybe she just went out exploring or something? Nat is always exploring." You reached over the counter to try and grab a fresh spoon.

"In Diamond City Y/N, she explores INSIDE Diamond City, she never goes outside of these walls." As time went on she became more and more panicked, more and more frantic.

"Okay Piper, okay... what is in it if I help? You know that I don't work for free."

"How about I don't tell Mayor McDonough that I know that you are a synth?"

"You wouldn't?!"

"Either you help me, I tell Mayor McDonough that you are a synth, or I break your legs. Do not try and get between me and my sister and do NOT take advantage of me."

~*~

Written by Aaron.