Napoleon Solo- Defending (h)

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. One Shot

Of course, you never wanted to think that your colleagues saw you as weak or lesser than them and they never would but there were times when you panicked.

Working with Illya and Napoleon was interesting nonetheless, but when most of the missions you all did resulting in there being idiotic men around, well your idiotic men took to defending you.

They never had one horrid thing to say about your weight, they wouldn't even dream of it as they knew the person underneath everything.

You were a terrific agent, you could always handle yourself and both of your guys knew it but there was always going to be times where you needed them to help out.

You loved what you did – it was the thrill of the job that made it interesting and it helped to have the boys by your side.

Especially Napoleon.

There had always been that little something between you and Napoleon. Something that was never quite made official or spoken about, but the two of you weren't complaining.

Illya knew not to interfere between you both and usually kept his thoughts to himself, but on occasion he would say something causing a glare from Napoleon.

You had been sent out on a mission of sorts, but Napoleon was listening in your ear so he would know if you needed help.

As you were walking down the street, you heard something from behind you. "Oi, shouldn't you be wearing something a little less tight?"

You turned around to see a group of men, all with smirks on their faces.

"No one wants to see all that," another one said as he motioned to your curves.

You rolled your eyes and continued walking, smiling to yourself as you knew they couldn't say one thing to upset you.

You were proud of your body, you were confident with who you were and there was nothing about you that they could knock down.

However, you knew Napoleon was listening and you could hear him grumbling away to himself.

Just as you went to reply to them, someone came to your side and wrapped an arm around their waist.

"Hi Doll," Napoleon stated as he pressed a kiss to the top of your head.

You laughed at the faces of the men who were previously taunting me.

"Now I may not know you men," Napoleon addressed them. "But do keep your thoughts to yourselves about my girl."

The two of you walked away, whilst you looked up at Napoleon. "Your girl huh?"

He chuckled and smirked. "I'd have you as my girl any day Y/N."

"How about today?"

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.